Search

10 Month Old Great Dane

1K Total Thread Views | 2 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by uncleguns333 · Posted: )

Browse More Great Danes

Socal12

Reaction Score
Unfortunately, i have to sell my 10 month old Great Dane. He is house trained and know his commands, for example Sit,Stay,Wait,Lay Down, Paw, and etc. He is not Neutered but he is the sweetest and loving dog you will ever meet. Please message me if your interested.

Breed
Great Dane
Date Born
Apr 9, 2020
Price
$800
City
Dallas
State
Texas - TX
Zip Code
I recently lost my 11 year old black great Dane. I still have 2 great Danes and it seems they too are saddened by his passing. He was an amazing puppy to the end... even at 11... he played like he was 2! Please feel free to contact me with more information. Danes are my favorite pups!!!