10 Month Old French Bulldog (F) Looking for New Home

• Thread starter amberdarlene
  • Start date

487 Total Thread Views

Browse More French Bulldogs / Frenchies

A

amberdarlene

Reaction Score
It is with a heavy heart that I post this. I am looking to find a new home for my 10 month old female French Bulldog.

Peppa is a beautiful brindle. She is up to date on all her shots and scheduled to be spayed on September 15. She is a lapdog, for sure, and loves to cuddle. She is very playful, still very much a puppy.

The difficulty is I am a single mom with two children under six. My son plays too rough with her and she has playfully bit him more than once (not breaking the skin). I don’t have the time to pulll dedicate to her training and I don’t want the situation to continue to escalate. She is a great dog with a lot of potential, but she would like do best in a household where the kids are over 5.

She is mostly house trained. She is used to being in a crate. She doesn’t bark very much (a few minutes after going in her crate)- not the best watch dog (you can walk in the front door and she’ll just keep sleeping). She does like to be always touching you - if you are not watching she will even try to share your pillow. She likes to go on walks and usually does well in her harness. She is a jumper-I have never seen a little dog be able to jump as high as she does.

I do have her registration papers and vet records available. She will come with any food I have at that point, treats, her kennel, toys, her collar/leashes/harness, her nail trimmer, brush, etc. I’m not looking to make money off of her (I paid $2000 in March), but I am not simply giving her away as Frenchies are very expensive. I’d like to ask for at least $ 800 for her and all her stuff.

You can reply to this ad with any questions or to arrange to meet her in Warren, PA. Serious people only, please.

2142816D-3C5D-4BCF-8DA1-CD4F25AADF1D.jpeg AC3F40AB-5BA7-4715-90E8-60DAED795CEF.jpeg

Breed
French Bulldog
Date Born
Nov 1, 2021
Type
  1. Purebred
Size
  1. Standard
Color(s)
  1. Brindle
Age Group
  1. Adult (8 Months-10 Years)