Newest Posts

Find the newest pet ad posts across our entire site.
P
I have Cur puppies for sale. These puppies were born in June of 2021. They are both male and female. I am asking $55 for each one. I am located in Opelika, Alabama. Please contact me if interested.
  • Paris_05
  • · Opelika, Alabama - AL 36804
  • Dogs & Puppies
Replies
Views
Paris_05
P
B
I have Chihuahua puppies for sale. These dogs were born in July 6, 2021. They are male. I am asking $250 for each one. I am located in Opelika, Alabama. Please contact me if interested.
  • BethStewart
  • · Opelika, Alabama - AL 36804
  • Chihuahua
Replies
Views
BethStewart
B
D
Two year old registers toy male (not neutered), current with shots , and chipped $150. Needs loving family, good with children, lapdog, and very loyal. Moving and I’m heartbroken Roscoe can’t go...
  • Deb937
  • · Princeton, Texas - TX 75407
  • Poodle
Replies
Views
Purvilla
P
W
7 month old English Bulldog, he is actually a pretty awesome dog, we just have two older dogs and they haven’t learned how to co exist so it’s finally time to find him a better home. He loves to...
  • Walter2021
  • · Middleburg, Florida - FL 32068
  • English Bulldog
Replies
Views
Walter2021
W
C
Born 5-5-21 Great dispositions. Raised inside. Have all their shots except rabies. Dew claws removed. Mom and dad both genetic health tested cleared. 1 female and 2 males left. $1200 each.
  • Cbrogan39
  • · Gibsonburg, Ohio - OH 43431
  • Goldendoodle
Replies
Views
Cbrogan39
C
A
We have 3 adult French Bulldogs looking for loving homes. 1 male and 2 females. We are starting a new chapter in life that requires a lot of traveling so we must rehome them. Please get in touch...
  • Aubreydancer
  • · Naperville, Illinois - IL 60540
  • French Bulldog
Replies
Views
Cbrogan39
C
A
I have two ferrets for sale. I want to sell them as a bundle because I bought them together. The cage also goes with them. They are both around six months old. I am asking $500 for everything...
  • ahelman2015
  • · Dayton, Ohio - OH 45403
  • Ferrets
Replies
Views
ahelman2015
A
D
Sadly my little brother's allergies are going insane with our 2 year old great dane Bruno. He is very loving and clingy. He will literally stick by your side all day and all night. He is just like...
  • destinybumpers
  • · Pooler, Georgia - GA 31407
  • Great Dane
Replies
Views
JordanVaughn
J
R
Crate and potty trained. Knows basic commands. Does good on leash. Does OK around dogs. He's one year old and neutered. Comes with tote full of food, toys, crate, bowls, medical records, leash...
  • richarderickson8763
  • · Germansville, Pennsylvania - PA 18053
  • Great Dane
Replies
Views
richarderickson8763
R
B
Color Russian Blue 1 male and 1 female Brother and Sister 3 months old. Would like to sell as a pair if possible. Kittens are full maincoons.
  • bclever
  • · Seattle, Washington - WA 98168
  • Maine Coon
Replies
Views
bclever
B
F
Siamese kittens for sale they're about 5 or 6 weeks old eyes open and ready to get off the nipple ready for a new home!
  • Faithhsimon
  • · Lake Charles, Louisiana - LA 70611
  • Siamese
Replies
Views
Faithhsimon
F
S
2 GIRLS BLACK AND TAN 2 BOYS BOTH CHOCOLATE WITH RED NOSES CURRENTLY ONLY 4 WEEKS OLD BUT WILL BE READY SOON CONTACT SIRENA TO HOLD YOUR PUPPY PICS COMING SOON
  • sirena83
  • · Tucson, Arizona - AZ 85745
  • Bloodhound
Replies
Views
Charlys
C
S
Hello! I am rehoming my adult male bearded dragon, Rillo. He is a very sweet boy, good eater, and loves to get cuddles/pets. He will be coming with his enclosure that was custom built, with all...
  • Sarahmaison
  • · San Diego, California - CA 92103
  • Bearded Dragons
Replies
Views
SonyaAwwad
S
T
Adorable pittbull puppies for sale to a loving and caring family. They are vet checked with all shots up to date . They are playful and easy to make friends with other pets . They are very active...
Replies
Views
timonale00
T
Felecia
Hello I have a gorgeous blue tri Merle male available for stud service he's an incredible boy I can do the insemination myself or if your more comfortable with a vet doing the insemination 23...
  • Felecia
  • · Port Richey, Florida - FL 34668
  • English Bulldog
Replies
Views
Felecia
Felecia
K
Need to rehome my one year old standard Goldendoodle F1B preston. He’s amazing but we just don’t have time to play with him and give him the exercise he needs. He isn’t fixed and has the potential...
  • Kakeyser
  • · Jacksonville, Florida - FL 32092
  • Goldendoodle
Replies
Views
Kakeyser
K
K
Two sheepadoodle females left! The mom is an Old English Sheepdog and the dad is a Standard Parti Poodle. Both are our family pets and live on the property with us. Sheepadoodles are sought out...
  • klyn7x
  • · The Dalles, Oregon - OR 97058
  • Sheepadoodle
Replies
Views
klyn7x
K
A
I have puppies all colors wormed and pad trained they are raised in my home very active and playful do not ship and must be willing to come and see them in person.
  • annette910
  • · Shallotte, North Carolina - NC 28470
  • Chihuahua
Replies
Views
annette910
A
S
I lost my girl a few months ago and I have a real empty place looking to be filled by a Black and rust, cropped and docked Dobi girl, I have owned several Dobi's in the past and another breed...
Replies
Views
Skeeter
S
E
I have pictures of the parents. The mother is a short hair and father is a short dark hair. Perfect for most people with cat allergies. Russian Blue cats are hypoallergenic. Our kittens are...
  • emark0923
  • · Los Angeles, California - CA 90012
  • Russian Blue
Replies
Views
emark0923
E

Search

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member