Most Popular Posts

Find the most popular pet ad posts across our entire site.
C
Cute and Healthy ferret kits for sale. There are two males and for females available from separate litters. They are hand reared and very sociable. They don't bite and are used to kids, dogs and...
  • CampFireJack
  • · Las Vegas, Nevada - NV 88901
  • Ferrets
Replies
Views
Whisperingmoonco
W
K
Baby Ferrets. 8 weeks old. Ready to leave now. 1 male and 2 females available. Home raised and well socialized. Very friendly with children, dogs and cats. Fully treated for worms and fleas. Cage...
  • KristinaW
  • · Orlando, Florida - FL 32789
  • Ferrets
Replies
Views
Whisperingmoonco
W
JodyBuchanan
I have three baby weasels for sale and one adult. I'd like to put them up for adoption. Serious inquiries only. Also, I'm looking to adopt or purchase another one, so please let me know if you're...
  • JodyBuchanan
  • · Atlanta, Georgia - GA 30301
  • Exotic Animals
Replies
Views
rupalimittra
rupalimittra
Johnathan
I have 4 baby Angora ferrets left for sale, intact and ready for raw or kibble diet as they eat both right now. I am in the Houston, Texas area please contact me for further information and...
  • Johnathan
  • · Houston, Texas - TX
  • Ferrets
Replies
Views
James_c
J
J
I currently have three females: Calico, solid black, and black/white Five males: solid orange tabby, orange/white tabby, two black/white, brown tabby/white. These guys will male great pets...
  • JordynTaylor
  • · Milton, Delaware - DE 19968
  • Calico
Replies
Views
E
K
Featured Ferret Babies
Beautiful Ferret babies. One grey girl and a very handsome albino boy available. The male is 10 weeks old and the female is 9 weeks old. They have had their first shots and full health check at...
  • KristinaW
  • · Chicago, Illinois - IL
  • Ferrets
Replies
Views
Marylou
M
M
Looking for forever homes for 4 beautiful lovable puppies contact me @ 7734242685.
  • Mrosario74
  • · Chicago,
  • Pit Bull
Replies
Views
synthiasdaddy
S
M
I have 3 Beautiful Chihuahua Puppies, they are current with shots and wormings. Puppy will go home with health certificate. They are very sociable, and love other dogs and children.
  • mameybatida
  • · Hialeah, Florida - FL
  • Chihuahua
Replies
Views
cralexander79
C
JodyBuchanan
We are a small hobby breeder of Dumbo Rats. We have very few female breeders and we do not over-breed them so babies are only available every 1-2 months. All baby ratties are handled and...
  • JodyBuchanan
  • · Detroit, Michigan - MI
  • Rats
Replies
Views
Lrussell
L
J
Beautiful purebred chihuahua puppies with CKC registration papers. 12 weeks old, should stay small sized. Light white apricot color, short legs, short haired, green eyes, playful, sociable, pups...
  • jmedina1
  • · Avon Park,
  • Chihuahua
Replies
Views
alittle9298
A
J
Beagle puppies for sale. They have their shots for worms next vaccine is when they're 8 months old.
  • Juunior19
  • · Belleville, New Jersey - NJ
  • Beagle
Replies
Views
curadosa
C
C
Four beautiful parti-colored female Yorkie-Poos. Mom is a registered Yorkshire Terrier and Dad is a registered Toy Poodle. Unusually calm temperaments. Estimated adult size is 7 pounds. Purchase...
  • Custom Puppies
  • · Georgetown,
  • Yorkipoo
Replies
Views
Tracy1865
T
F
I'm needing to get rid of female ferret with hammock an bag bed, litter box trained, she loves to b out of cage an playing, an hiding things she finds, has never ran away when I've let her go...
  • freefemaleferret
  • · Springfield, Missouri - MO
  • Ferrets
Replies
Views
Vanowo
V
L
Looking to rehome a beautiful and sweet 1 year old female English Cocker Spaniel. She is on the small size; about 20 pounds. Full of playfulness and spunk! Very smart! The reason for the...
Replies
Views
mia2
M
C
We have a very pregnant chihuahua due any day. Our babies love people. They have stayed as tiny as 2 lbs to 6 lbs. full grown. Location the DC, Maryland, Virginia area. We do not ship our fur...
  • Chihuahua's R Us
  • · Alexandria,
  • Chihuahua
Replies
Views
Nickey32
N
D
6 full blooded boxers pups on 12/27/19 they will be 8 weeks old tails docked and nails trimmed..in middletown ohio state 45044 Asking $500.00
  • Doug Wallace
  • · Middletown, Ohio - OH
  • Boxer
Replies
Views
Tiggerd1963
T
C
I have a very nice herd of Nigerian Dwarf goats. I breed to have kid goat for sale at most times of the year. I also sometimes have adult does or bucks for sale. My goats are all registered with...
  • CampFireJack
  • · Richmond, Virginia - VA
  • Goats
Replies
Views
Country Farms Mini Goats
C
M
6 month old super cute maltipoo She is a super cute 4-lb maltipoo with all vaccinations complete. She is very health, playful and hypoallergic. Asking $800 and will provide crate, toys and a bag...
  • maltipoo
  • · Greenville, South Carolina - SC
  • Maltipoo
Replies
Views
KC Ben
K
djmwilson
Hello Newly engaged, and we just discovered the 2 daughters are allergic to animals. I have a beautiful Female Black & Rust, 9/28/15. Have AKC papers. Need to find a good loving home for her.
Replies
Views
Diana Fulk
D
L
7 week blue nose Pitbulls puppies 3 male 2 female left
  • Lizmendoza
  • · El PASO,
  • Pit Bull
Replies
Views
KenAtlas