Featured Posts

Find the featured pet ad posts across our entire site.
S
These 3 little boys all came from the same bag, they are triplets and are absolutely adorable. They will be ready for their forever home on the Dec 7th. I am a small dog breeder that just moved...
  • Sharonsplace
  • · Chisholm, Minnesota - MN 55719
  • Dogs & Puppies
Replies
Views
Juliec15
J
K
I have two Guinea pigs, Snow ball and Alfafa that need new homes, as I can no longer own more than one pet. I'll be moving out in June/July so I will only be able to take my dog with me. They do...
  • KristinaW
  • · Toms River, New Jersey - NJ
  • Guinea Pigs
Replies
Views
Zachary griffith
Z
P
Beautiful Female Blue Fawn Pure Bred Pitbull(RARE) 8 Weeks Old with Up to date Shots and Paperwork. Serious inquiries only!! ready to go home by Jan 2nd. $500 Deposit to place a hold on the puppy...
  • PuppyLove4Life
  • · Newark, New Jersey - NJ 07108
  • Pit Bull
Replies
Views
PuppyLove4Life
P
C
Cinnamon female hedgehog with cage for sale in Lithia, Florida for $150. About 3 years old and she is in great health, I've had her since she was 8 weeks. Very sweet once she gets to know you...
  • CampFireJack
  • · Lithia, Florida - FL
  • Hedgehogs
Replies
Views
Zachary griffith
Z
C
We have good looking and lovely ferrets available for good and loving homes. They are vet checked, dissented and hand raised. They are licensed and will be coming along with the health papers and...
  • CampFireJack
  • · Buffalo, New York - NY
  • Ferrets
Replies
Views
teerharted
T
G
Purebreed Golden Retriever puppies 5 boys and 2 girls. Family raised, well socialized by 8 kids. Light in color and can be UKC registered. Call today to reserve your puppy.
  • Goldenlover4
  • · Walnutport, Pennsylvania - PA 18088
  • Golden Retriever
Replies
Views
Goldenlover4
G
K
Featured Ferret Babies
Beautiful Ferret babies. One grey girl and a very handsome albino boy available. The male is 10 weeks old and the female is 9 weeks old. They have had their first shots and full health check at...
  • KristinaW
  • · Chicago, Illinois - IL
  • Ferrets
Replies
Views
Marylou
M
J
Welcome to our House of German Shepherd .This is our hobby and passion. We bread and raise German Shepherd out of the finest German and European lines .Our goal is to improve on the temperament...
Replies
Views
Josfat
J
K
Ellie is a 3 month old purebred Julianna pig. She is very small and active. She loves her belly rubbed! I'm selling her for $1000 because she is so special. I can ship if you would like for an...
  • KristinaW
  • · Colona, Illinois - IL
  • Pigs
Replies
Views
Kayla Denise Jones
K
laurag
Pets Home Alone? I can help. Pet sitting by Laura G. I offer reliable pet sitter care for your dogs, cats or other small pets in the comfort of their own homes while you are away. I have over...
  • laurag
  • · Industry, Madison, Anson, Farmington, Maine - ME
  • Pet Services
Replies
Views
laurag
laurag
JodyBuchanan
She is about 5 years old. She is very tame and docile (white and yellow). Comes with cage and everything needed. She is about 6' long. I am moving across the country and cannot bring her with me...
  • JodyBuchanan
  • · Allentown, Pennsylvania - PA
  • Snakes
Replies
Views
Rico
R
Have A Hart
Puppies ready to go now. They are all completely potty trained and crate trained. All our puppies are raised indoors to assure you of a healthy well-socialized puppy. They are loved and played...
  • Have A Hart
  • · Picayune,
  • Poodle
Replies
Views
Have A Hart
Have A Hart
Have A Hart
Ready Now! Happy, Healthy, Well Socialized, Standard Poodle Puppies. Elsa, Elegant Silver and Buddy,Black Parti, have 6 puppies with extremely nice Bone Structure. Anna, White Female, who carries...
  • Have A Hart
  • · Picayune,
  • Poodle
Replies
Views
Have A Hart
Have A Hart
laurag
You are viewing a professional quality 11" W x 8.5" H snowshoe hare photography print that is suitable for framing. A unique snowshoe hare print. Perfect gift for animal lovers! Printed on...
Replies
Views
laurag
laurag
laurag
You are viewing a set of four, 7" W x 5" H blank greeting cards with 5.5" W x 3.5" H original photos on a white background with a black border. These cards are also suitable for framing. Unique...
Replies
Views
laurag
laurag
laurag
Glaszart is Now Selling Ruby-throated Hummingbird Greeting Cards You are viewing a set of 4, 7" W x 5" H ruby-throated hummingbird blank greeting cards with 5.5" W x 3.5" H original photos on a...
Replies
Views
laurag
laurag
K
we have . coming up . timbers. we are taking deposits fall and winter breedings . reserve a baby to day . get first pick .babies will cost 2,000/2,500 . babies are sweet . loving and healthy...
  • katietabatha
  • · Beckley, West Virginia - WV 25801
  • Wolf Hybrid
Replies
Views
katietabatha
K
A
I have 5 puppies 4 males 1 female. They will be vetted and shots have been dewormed every 2 weeks.
  • Alittleangel2001
  • · Wolverine, Michigan - MI 49799
  • German Shepherd
Replies
Views
Alittleangel2001
A
C
I have a very nice herd of Nigerian Dwarf goats. I breed to have kid goat for sale at most times of the year. I also sometimes have adult does or bucks for sale. My goats are all registered with...
  • CampFireJack
  • · Richmond, Virginia - VA
  • Goats
Replies
Views
Country Farms Mini Goats
C
K
Hand reared female hyacinth macaw available. She is 6 months old. Very lovable parrot sadly for sale. She is gentle and sweet, she hand feeds too. Shes started talking a few words and whistles...
  • KristinaW
  • · San Francisco, California - CA
  • Macaw
Replies
Views
krmayo
K

Search

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member