Featured Posts

Find the featured pet ad posts across our entire site.
bellaluxdollfacepersians
Beautiful Dollface Persian Kittens are available from a small Cattery in San Diego, CA. Bella Lux Dollface Persians. Kittens come with shots, deworming, and kitten starter package. Pet- Only...
  • bellaluxdollfacepersians
  • · San Diego, California - CA 92009
  • Persian
Replies
Views
bellaluxdollfacepersians
bellaluxdollfacepersians
JodyBuchanan
I have three baby weasels for sale and one adult. I'd like to put them up for adoption. Serious inquiries only. Also, I'm looking to adopt or purchase another one, so please let me know if you're...
  • JodyBuchanan
  • · Atlanta, Georgia - GA 30301
  • Exotic Animals
Replies
Views
rupalimittra
rupalimittra
SerenityHills
AKC Great Danes for sale. They will be microchipped and will have all age appropriate dewormings and vaccinations. They will also come with a two year genetic health guarantee.
  • SerenityHills
  • · Gibson, Georgia - GA 30810-4805
  • Great Dane
Replies
Views
SerenityHills
SerenityHills
JodyBuchanan
We are a small hobby breeder of Dumbo Rats. We have very few female breeders and we do not over-breed them so babies are only available every 1-2 months. All baby ratties are handled and...
  • JodyBuchanan
  • · Detroit, Michigan - MI
  • Rats
Replies
Views
Lrussell
L
T
Luxury Pure Breed Royal British Shorthair kittens for sale, healthy, under veterinary supervision, no issues guaranteed, from European bloodlines, Exotic and rare - exotic royal kittens, different...
Replies
Views
tvsimsbury
T
J
Featured F1b Labradoodles
Sweet, love-able F1b labradoodle with a luxurious cream/caramel or blackcoat. The puppies will be ready for their forever home June 14. Puppies will have their 1st vaccine and will have been...
  • jfranc
  • · Oriskany, New York - NY 13424
  • Labradoodle
Replies
Views
jfranc
J
Serge
Two males and one female Chihuahua puppies for sale. I want to find them a good home that values this smaller breed of dogs! They are super cute. Healthy. Vet checked and vaccinated(I have...
  • Serge
  • · Mount Vernon, Washington - WA 98274
  • Chihuahua
Replies
Views
Serge
Serge
R
Dame is Great Pyrenees and sire is Standard Poodle. Puppies are well socialized, very playful, and love to be cuddled. Will be dewormed every 2 weeks. Ready to rehome on 5/18/21. Half down to...
  • ruthfisher5005
  • · Hurt, Virginia - VA 24563
  • Great Pyrenees
Replies
Views
ruthfisher5005
R
A
4 week old AKC German Shepherd puppies. They were born on St. Patty’s day. We have been dewormed twice and have vet appointment on the 28 of this month. There are 4 males available 2 Black and Tan...
  • Alittleangel2001
  • · Wolverine, Michigan - MI 49799
  • German Shepherd
Replies
Views
Alittleangel2001
A
J
Welcome to German Shepherd Hausofhaunds .This is our hobby and passion. We bread and raise German Shepherd out of the finest German and European lines.Our goal is to improve on the temperament...
Replies
Views
Josfat
J
C
I have a 2 ft red tail boa that I want to get rid of. I was told she was a female but not 100% sure. feeding every week on small rats. very good temper never been bit or even attempted to bite...
  • CampFireJack
  • · Dallas, Texas - TX
  • Snakes
Replies
Views
Baby01
B
K
Baby Ferrets. 8 weeks old. Ready to leave now. 1 male and 2 females available. Home raised and well socialized. Very friendly with children, dogs and cats. Fully treated for worms and fleas. Cage...
  • KristinaW
  • · Orlando, Florida - FL 32789
  • Ferrets
Replies
Views
Whisperingmoonco
W
C
Cute and Healthy ferret kits for sale. There are two males and for females available from separate litters. They are hand reared and very sociable. They don't bite and are used to kids, dogs and...
  • CampFireJack
  • · Las Vegas, Nevada - NV 88901
  • Ferrets
Replies
Views
Whisperingmoonco
W
K
Bullseye is a male American guinea pig that is about 2 years old. He is black, white, and orange/brown. He enjoys to be held. I am finding him a new home because although he is a good pet, he...
  • KristinaW
  • · Dowagiac, Michigan - MI
  • Guinea Pigs
Replies
Views
KieraSmith1
K
JodyBuchanan
Featured Ferrets
We have good looking and lovely ferrets available for good and loving homes. They are vet checked, dissented and hand raised. They are licensed and will be coming along with the health papers and...
  • JodyBuchanan
  • · Buffalo, New York - NY
  • Ferrets
Replies
Views
teerharted
T
T
Luxury Kittens British Shorthair kittens for sale, health guaranteed, $990.00 Pure Breed Royal British Shorthair kittens for sale, healthy, under veterinary supervision, no issues guaranteed...
Replies
Views
Adaskasia28
A
F
Luna is a purebred 5 yr old PLUSH German Shepard She has been with same owner since birth and only reason she is being rehomed is due to owners severe leg injury which can no longer support her...
Replies
Views
fishfam06
F
JodyBuchanan
Beautiful little baby girl not a year yet in Feb. Tame - talks very well. Will go to anyone. Not a screamer. Home raised, good healthy feather. Can ship, but prefer not to. Can possibly meet...
  • JodyBuchanan
  • · Dothan, Alabama - AL
  • Birds
Replies
Views
Gene01
G
JodyBuchanan
We are dedicated breeders of the highest quality and super healthy tiny small indoor pet pigs. Our pigs are JPAR Registered. They're also litter box trained. We do offer some shipping, so please...
  • JodyBuchanan
  • · Houston, Texas - TX
  • Pigs
Replies
Views
Riko
R
R
Litter of 8 available 4 male 2 female 1st shots 1st deworming ready for forever home 15 day parvo, distemper; and genetics guarantee... AKC available and sold separately
  • Rosemary Landa
  • · Oceanside, California - CA 921
  • French Bulldog
Replies
Views
Rren4539
R

Search

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member