Featured Posts

Find the featured pet ad posts across our entire site.
B
No Shots. No Papers. Tails and Dewclaws Intact. Daddy is the Son of a Champion. These Puppies will be raised Holistically in our home with the parents and siblings present practicing natural...
  • Bobby Voelker
  • · Springboro, Pennsylvania - PA 16435
  • Rottweiler
Replies
Views
lchiffy
L
B
Featured King Shepherds
KING SHEPHERDS ARE A RARE BREED ACKNOWLEDGED BY AKC AS AN "EXOTIC BREED" They are a blend of German Shepherd, Great Pyrenees, Alaskan Malamute. They possess the superior qualities of the breeds...
  • bluesea
  • · yucca valley, California - CA 92284
  • Dogs & Puppies
Replies
Views
bluesea
B
B
GERMANKING SHEPNEES LONG COATS 50% German Shepherd 50% Great Pyrenees. This "New Exotic" possesses each breeds superior qualities. It's gentle temperament makes a great pet for homes with small...
  • bluesea
  • · Yucca Valley, California - CA 92284
  • German Shepherd
Replies
Views
bluesea
B
N
Very sweet and very friendly Scottish Fold male kitten is available for reservation. He is a very playful and loving kitten.
  • Natalia-kitty
  • · Orlando, Florida - FL 34787
  • Scottish Fold
Replies
Views
Natalia-kitty
N
T
Pure Breed Royal British Shorthair kittens for sale, healthy, under veterinarian supervision, no issues guaranteed, from European bloodlines, exotic and rare, different colors available: white...
  • tvsimsbury
  • · Woodbury, Connecticut - CT 06798
  • British Shorthair
Replies
Views
tvsimsbury
T
M
I am interested in a male German Shepherd between 1 and 3 years old. I would prefer a black or black & tan on the large side. I live in Queens NY, so I would like to keep it local if possible...
Replies
Views
monte#2
M
T
15 month old male Maltese for sale. Mostly house trained. Very energetic and loves to play. When he's done playing he loves to be a lap dog and sit on or beside you. He is full blooded but I...
  • Trisha0120
  • · Jasper, Alabama - AL 35501
  • Maltese
Replies
Views
M
B
Blue Merle female purebred French bulldog for sale! She’s the sweetest pup. Very playful. Need to sell due to allergies (us, not her). Up to date on vaccines, flea and tick medicine. Papers...
Replies
Views
brookejansen
B
K
we have coming up .kittens any day now . they are a new breed . ragdoll and angora persian . they atr sweet and loving . not agresive . fallow you around . very smart , protective . inside cats...
  • katietabatha
  • · Beckley, West Virginia - WV 25801
  • Cats & Kittens
Replies
Views
katietabatha
K
T
We have mini (yes, the harder to find size) F1B Goldendoodles ready to go to their new home at the end of August! There are 3 males and 4 females still left, but they go super fast! The little...
  • Triple J Farm
  • · Fort Valley, Georgia - GA 31030
  • Goldendoodle
Replies
Views
Triple J Farm
T
B
No Shots. No Papers. Tails and Dewclaws Intact. Daddy is the Son of a Champion. These Puppies will be raised Holistically in our home with the parents and siblings present practicing natural...
  • Bobby Voelker
  • · Springboro, Pennsylvania - PA 16435
  • Rottweiler
Replies
Views
Bobby Voelker
B
G
8 Purebred Golden Retriever puppies available. 4 females and 4 males. Family raised, vet checked, fully wormed and first shots will be obtained. Call today....they can go home 7/12/21. Located...
  • Goldenlover4
  • · Walnutport, Pennsylvania - PA 18088
  • Golden Retriever
Replies
Views
Goldenlover4
G
A
I have Brussels Griffon puppies for sale. Have 1 male and 1 female. These puppies were born in June 2 of 2021. I am asking $1500 for each dog. I am located in Union, Missouri. Please contact me if...
Replies
Views
abby1956
A
C
Female Shih Poo available. All vaccines and doctor visits up to date. Mom is Poodle and Dad is Shih Zhu. this designer puppy is hypoallergenic and cuddle babies. Bring your Teddy bear to life and...
  • caribbeanpuppies
  • · Dorchester, Massachusetts - MA 02125
  • Shih Tzu
Replies
Views
caribbeanpuppies
C
H
Born 6/9/2021 RTG Aug.4......Red mask 4 males and 4 females out of Hot Diggity's OJI CIROC and ALABAMA...2 boys and 2 girls currently available, accepting deposits now. Vet Checked, Current On...
Replies
Views
HotDiggityDDB
H
C
4th of July sale!!!! beautiful black and white female Shih Poo. All vaccines and doctor visits up to date. Mom is Poodle and Dad is Shih Zhu. this designer puppy is hypoallergenic and cuddle babies.
  • caribbeanpuppies
  • Shih Tzu
Replies
Views
caribbeanpuppies
C
C
Lots of Ball pythons $60-$175 Extras. Hello Everyone. I Figured id post an ad with all my for sale Ball Pythons in one easy place.(: This is a must see ad for anyone looking to start a collection...
  • CampFireJack
  • · Columbus, Ohio - OH
  • Snakes
Replies
Views
Mainopp
M
Campnmom
Valiant is a male classic tabby bobtail. He was born here at Cherokee Mountain Bobtails. Parents are on premises. He comes with his first set of vaccinations, is litter trained, he was totally...
Replies
Views
Campnmom
Campnmom
M
Female(4 month old born March 2021) yorkie for sale, Skylar is a very energetic loving puppy, she's very energetic and friendly. She's good with kid's and other pet's, she is so much fun enjoying...
Replies
Views
Mariela
M
C
Pure breed Male Shih Zhu available. All vaccines and doctor visits up to date. health certificate and rabies certificate Mom is pure breed Shih Zhu and Dad is pure breed Shih Zhu. this designer...
  • caribbeanpuppies
  • Shih Tzu
Replies
Views
caribbeanpuppies
C

Search

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member