Search

"Jack-a-Bea" Female Jack Russell/Beagle Mix Puppy for Sale in SC

2K Total Thread Views | 4 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by MPO57 · Posted: )

Browse More Jack Russell Terriers

JFDymond

Reaction Score
"Zoe" is a Jack Russell / Beagle mix rescue. She's a very healthy, loving, playful, smart, and energetic 16-week old puppy. She is current on all her shots, chipped, kennel trained, and house trained (when we listen to her). She sleeps thru the night, but currently wakes around 7:00 for a quick morning comfort break; then she's back into her kennel for her morning nap.

We are empty-nesters transitioning to the Charleston area living in a 1-bedroom condo for the foreseeable future. After recently visiting friends for a few days we realized she needs a yard that comes with a companion pet and/or children to play with. We keep plenty of chews toys around so she hasn't chewed any furniture or shoes. She would be a fantastic Christmas gift to older children that have the time and energy to play with her.

Breed
Jack Russell Terrier
Price
$200
City
Mount Pleasant
State
South Carolina - SC

Attachments

• oe(2).jpg
    oe(2).jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 8
  • Zoe(3).jpg
    Zoe(3).jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 8
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MPO57
"Zoe" is a Jack Russell / Beagle mix rescue. She's a very healthy, loving, playful, smart, and energetic 16-week old puppy. She is current on all her shots, chipped, kennel trained, and house trained (when we listen to her). She sleeps thru the night, but currently wakes around 7:00 for a quick morning comfort break; then she's back into her kennel for her morning nap.

We are empty-nesters transitioning to the Charleston area living in a 1-bedroom condo for the foreseeable future. After recently visiting friends for a few days we realized she needs a yard that comes with a companion pet and/or children to play with. We keep plenty of chews toys around so she hasn't chewed any furniture or shoes. She would be a fantastic Christmas gift to older children that have the time and energy to play with her.

Good morning,
I just saw your ad and was wondering if Zoe was still available.
If you could let me know I'd appreciate it.

My wife and I are in raleigh, NC and have a house with a nice fenced in backyard.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks!

Mike
315-382-3675

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,
is Zoe still available?
Please let me know.

Thanks!

Mike
315-382-3675

Mike,
I sent you a text. Yes- we still have her.
John
678-938-5607

Hi John,
Sent you a text back.
Mike

Reactions: JFDymond