Search

Female Goffin Cockatoo with Large Cage for Sale

2K Total Thread Views | 5 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Kayla Denise Jones · Posted: )

Browse More Cockatoos

Status
Not open for further replies.

seethuru

Reaction Score
We have a female Goffin cockatoo named Laya. She was purchased as a baby by our niece as a baby and given to our son when she got pregnant. She is approximately 16 years old. Recently my son and his girl friend got engaged and are looking for a place of their own and will not be taking the bird with them. My husband and I are not home a lot and she requires a lot of attention and up keep that we can not do. She is super friendly and says only a few words. Love attention. We are asking for 750.00 or OBO. We want her to be with someone that is experienced with birds and can give her a good and loving home.

IMG_2406.jpg IMG_2407.jpg IMG_2408.jpg IMG_2409.jpg

Breed
Cockatoo
Price
750.00 OBO
City
Henrico
State
Virginia - VA
Do you still have her if so please contact me Carla.

Reactions: seethuru
Status
Not open for further replies.