Search

Blue Pit Bull Puppy for Sale in Cincinnati, Ohio

1K Total Thread Views | 2 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Ufitlinda · Posted: )

Browse More Pit Bulls

Pjbrose

Reaction Score
I have a 12 week old blue pit. She's extremely adorable and loves to play with kids. She comes with walking leash, two different harnesses so as she grows she'll have one that fits her. She loves to play but at first you can be a little shy. she is the last one left out of the litter and we're looking for a good home for her. She's at her first shots. Asking $600.00or best offer

Breed
Pit Bull
Price
City
Cincinnati
State
Ohio - OH
I have a 12 week old blue pit. She's extremely adorable and loves to play with kids. She comes with walking leash, two different harnesses so as she grows she'll have one that fits her. She loves to play but at first you can be a little shy. she is the last one left out of the litter and we're looking for a good home for her. She's at her first shots. Asking $600.00or best offer

Still got her