Search

Basset Hound for Adoption in Westminster, Colorado (Denver)

3K Total Thread Views | 15 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by jpawlish · Posted: )

Browse More Basset Hounds

jpawlish

Reaction Score
Searching for family with great yard!

I am a 2 year old Basset Hound looking for a family to dote on me. I want lots of attention. I love humans, especially kids! I get along well with other dogs. Not sure about cats, haven't seen one yet! I would love a yard or lots of walks. I'm a hound and boy do I love to sniff around! I have my shots and microchipped for previous owner. My last owner became to ill to take care of me. I am the happiest dog I know but I really want to find my forever home.

54524002_10210700612109690_6684237833030336512_n.jpg

Breed
Basset Hound
Price
Free to Extra Great Home
City
Westminster
State
Colorado - CO
Good afternoon,
I'm inquiring about your Basset Hound. Do you still have her?
If so, is she 2 or 3 yrs old? Her birthdate is October 2016 but the description says she's 2.
Is she housebroken, spayed?
Thank you, Debbie Captino

We are looking for a basset who wants to be doted on. We are in Massachusetts and miss the walks, and visits to the dog park, and visiting neighbors and playing in the yard. We miss the doting and spoiling and spending more at the store on our dog than ourselves.
We think a Basset would be the ideal pup to include in our lives and lavish with attention.
Do you have more photos?
Very interested,
Mary

Hello
I don't know if this cute girl has found a home but my family and I would love to give her a home. We live in southeast new mexico have a 5 year old little girl and a 9 year old mix breed dog. We have a wonderful large yard and a huge open field behind our house for long walks. Please let us know
Chad hays

Hello
I don't know if this cute girl has found a home but my family and I would love to give her a home. We live in southeast new mexico have a 5 year old little girl and a 9 year old mix breed dog. We have a wonderful large yard and a huge open field behind our house for long walks. Please let us know
Chad hays
Sorry we have been gone for the holiday and than my computer went down. If you are still interested let us know.. I am just not sure how to transport a dog to New Mexico.. The only thing I worry about is your daughter. Rainy jumps up on kids and at 60 pounds. W e are trying to break her of this but as yet still a problem. Let me know

I am still interested was wondering if rainy is house broken and what kind of rehomeing fee you are looking for. As for transportation I would come up to get her no big deal

Reactions: jpawlish
Hi my name is Alicia I'm wondering if she is still available I can pick her up whenever if she is I have a basset hound and a corgi and I'm looking for an addition to my little family i have a yard and plenty of room for her to play

Hello I’m wondering if
Searching for family with great yard!

I am a 2 year old Basset Hound looking for a family to dote on me. I want lots of attention. I love humans, especially kids! I get along well with other dogs. Not sure about cats, haven't seen one yet! I would love a yard or lots of walks. I'm a hound and boy do I love to sniff around! I have my shots and microchipped for previous owner. My last owner became to ill to take care of me. I am the happiest dog I know but I really want to find my forever home1
Hello I’m wondering whether Rainy is still available for adoption. We live in Highlands Ranch and have an 8 year old basset. We have a big fenced backyard?

Is Rainy still available? Our senior hound just crossed the Rainbow Bridge and his 5 year old buddy needs a new friend. We have a large backyard, a doggy door, lots of comfy beds and lots of love to give Rainy.

Hello - if Rainy is still available, my husband and myself (we're both retired) and our 8 year old Basset, Roger, would love to meet her. We have seriously considered getting a puppy, but would rather love to adopt a bit older pup. We live in Highlands Ranch, have a huge fenced backyard, and plenty of time for walks, or sniffs if you have a basset! If you would be interested in us, please let me know what we need to do. P.S. I've attached a picture of Roger and our backyard :)

qBY1rZYOTyegvTWM%oU1dg.jpg

DSC00200.JPG

Hello - if Rainy is still available, my husband and myself (we're both retired) and our 8 year old Basset, Roger, would love to meet her. We have seriously considered getting a puppy, but would rather love to adopt a bit older pup. We live in Highlands Ranch, have a huge fenced backyard, and plenty of time for walks, or sniffs if you have a basset! If you would be interested in us, please let me know what we need to do. P.S. I've attached a picture of Roger and our backyard :)
Yes, we are having to rehome Rainy. Our jobs have just become too demanding and Rainy is needy! I am sure you know what I mean. Lets set up a meeting so they can meet.

Yes, we are having to rehome Rainy. Our jobs have just become too demanding and Rainy is needy! I am sure you know what I mean. Lets set up a meeting so they can meet.
Not sure through this site how to get you contact information

Hi. So when I pulled up your message earlier about a meet and greet we were actually on our way to visit another pup. We fell in love and brought her home. I’m so sorry that we won’t be able to help with Rainy?. I’m sure she’ll find a nice home

Is Rainy still available? Our senior hound just crossed the Rainbow Bridge and his 5 year old buddy needs a new friend. We have a large backyard, a doggy door, lots of comfy beds and lots of love to give Rainy.
Yes she is available. What kind of dog do you have? Rainy really needs another Bassett

Hi my name is Alicia I'm wondering if she is still available I can pick her up whenever if she is I have a basset hound and a corgi and I'm looking for an addition to my little family i have a yard and plenty of room for her to play
Where do you live? Do you want to set up a play date?

I am still interested was wondering if rainy is house broken and what kind of rehomeing fee you are looking for. As for transportation I would come up to get her no big deal
Sorry the Holidays have been hectic! If you are still interested in Rainy contact me through email mjpawlish@yahoo.com