Search

Adorable Maltipoo Toy Puppies

985 Total Thread Views | 4 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Dkimx014 · Posted: )

Browse More Maltipoos

sarahsarasora23

Reaction Score
We have two beautiful Poodle Maltese puppies, one female and 1male, that will be ready for their new home by jan 10th. Mom is Poodle Maltese and dad is purebred Poodle. Non-shedding and hypo-allergenic. These pups are raised in a home with children and will be well socialized. They will come with their vet check, first shots and dewormed. We will include a blanket that smells like mom. Serious inquires only please.
Contact me directly through email for quick responce.

Breed
Maltipoo
Date Born
Oct 29, 2020
Price
$300.00
City
Fayetteville
State
North Carolina - NC
Zip Code
We have two beautiful Poodle Maltese puppies, one female and 1male, that will be ready for their new home by jan 10th. Mom is Poodle Maltese and dad is purebred Poodle. Non-shedding and hypo-allergenic. These pups are raised in a home with children and will be well socialized. They will come with their vet check, first shots and dewormed. We will include a blanket that smells like mom. Serious inquires only please.
Hey, i don't see your email attached but I'm interested in one of the puppies. Is there any way you could please respond to this so I can get more information? Thank you!

I am very interested in the female and can come get her this week. Please let me know if she is still available. I don’t live far from you.