Search

Japanese Chin/Maltese Puppies

1K Total Thread Views | 7 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Juliec15 · Posted: )

Browse More Mixed Breed Dogs

Sharonsplace

Reaction Score
These 3 little boys all came from the same bag, they are triplets and are absolutely adorable. They will be ready for their forever home on the Dec 7th. I am a small dog breeder that just moved from Montana here to Minnesota and brought my amazing dogs with me. These little guys will come with shots and worming and a one year health guarantee. 1-406-697-8729

Breed
Mixed Breed
Date Born
Oct 12, 2020
Price
$950
City
Chisholm
State
Minnesota - MN
Zip Code

Attachments

• puppies.jpg
    puppies.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 12
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Juliec15 and Luxuryencouters
Hi Sharonsplace,

Welcome to the site! We're happy to have you and good luck with your pups!

Jay

Reactions: Sharonsplace
I am interested in a male maltese puppy do you have any available

@Sharonsplace Happy New Year ?
I’m a new member and I like to be added to your waiting list . I , also breed AKC dogs and I would like to talk business. Is there anyway I can have your email or any contact at information? Thanks hope to hear from you soon .

Thanks for sharing your sweet babies , thanks I got my glasses ? now I see the number ?

These 3 little boys all came from the same bag, they are triplets and are absolutely adorable. They will be ready for their forever home on the Dec 7th. I am a small dog breeder that just moved from Montana here to Minnesota and brought my amazing dogs with me. These little guys will come with shots and worming and a one year health guarantee. 1-406-697-8729
They're adorbs! Do you have any females?