10 Week Old Husky/Pitbull Puppies for Sale in Columbia, Kentucky

• Thread starter Randabra
  • Start date

1K Total Thread Views | 2 Replies

Browse More Siberian Huskies

R

Randabra

Reaction Score
Trying to find good homes for these puppies our dogs surprised us with at the end of the year, there are 3 boys(1 black and white, 1 black and white with brown/Grey in spots, and one tan) and 1 girl (one black and white) we're trying to re-home.

The father is full Siberian Husky, the mother looks mostly Pitbull but she was a rescue so we don't quite know for sure.

They will be 13 weeks today 3/12 and have had 2 sets of shots.
We're not breeders so we're more or less looking to get them out and into good homes rather than worrying about how much they should cost or anything like that. Let me know if you're interested.

20200205_040614.jpg 20190901_212735.jpg

Breed
Siberian Husky
Date Born
Dec 12, 2019
Price
Negotiable
City
Columbia
State
Kentucky - KY
Zip Code
Last edited:
Randabra said:
Trying to find good homes for these puppies our dogs surprised us with at the end of the year, there are 5 boys(2 black and white, 1 black andwhite with brown/Grey in spots, and one full whtite with slight bits of tan) and 2 girls (one Grey, black and white and one white and tan) we're trying to re-home.

The father is full Siberian Husky, the mother looks mostly Pitbull but she was a rescue so we don't quite know for sure.

They will be 9 weeks old come this Friday, we're taking them for shots sometime this week, and that's what the $50 is for and to help cover puppy food up to now, but we're also flexible.
We're not breeders so we're more or less looking to get them out and into good homes rather than worrying about how much they should cost or anything like that. Let me know if you're interested.
Hello! Do you still have a female?

Mindfullymellow said:
Hello! Do you still have a female?

Yes, I have 3 actually. One we thought was a male turned out to be a female, one of the black and white ones.
Edit: someone is getting the multi-color one tomorrow, so i will have 2 females.

Last edited: