Search

4 Month Old Golden Retriever for Sale in Detroit, Michigan

2K Total Thread Views | 2 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Daley · Posted: )

Browse More Golden Retrievers

goldenretriever313

Reaction Score
I just bought this puppy in December and I can no longer take care of her. I work 12 hours a day and have no time besides an hour a day to spend with her, so I would like to give her away to a loving home that can provide th attention she deserves. All I ask for is the same adoption fee I paid which is $200. She is up to date with her shots and has been dewormed.. the only things she needs are a rabies shot and to be spayed. First come first serve. Contact me at two four eight 346 zero 77 nine.

Breed
Golden Retriever
Price
$200
City
Detroit
State
Michigan - MI

Attachments

• IMG_1354.jpg
    IMG_1354.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 10
I just bought this puppy in December and I can no longer take care of her. I work 12 hours a day and have no time besides an hour a day to spend with her, so I would like to give her away to a loving home that can provide th attention she deserves. All I ask for is the same adoption fee I paid which is $200. She is up to date with her shots and has been dewormed.. the only things she needs are a rabies shot and to be spayed. First come first serve. Contact me at two four eight 346 zero 77 nine.
Is this a male? And is it still available?