Search

Rottie Puppies for Sale in Cumberland, Rhode Island

1K Total Thread Views | 3 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by BZhere · Posted: )

Browse More Rottweilers

Jessica v

Reaction Score
I have 7 female and 2 males that are in need of adoptive parents. They have there tails and dew claws removed. They will go home with first round of shots and deworming. AKC paperwork. They will be ready for there new parents April 30th. Just in time for Mother’s Day.

E2000970-0B39-41E3-8378-1F397A0AFAF3.jpeg 9964EAEE-7632-4575-A34B-D8936610D750.jpeg image.jpg

Breed
Rottweiler
City
Cumberland
State
Rhode Island - RI
Good Evening, I saw your listening for the Rottweiler puppies and would love to receive more information on them. My family has been looking to adopt but do have a few of the following questions such as pricing and if it would be affected if we were coming from Long Island, New York for the adoption? Hope to hear back.
Thank You,
Miranda Alaimo

Good Evening, I saw your listening for the Rottweiler puppies and would love to receive more information on them. My family has been looking to adopt but do have a few of the following questions such as pricing and if it would be affected if we were coming from Long Island, New York for the adoption? Hope to hear back.
Thank You,
Miranda Alaimo

hi the price of the puppies is 2000. We are taking deposits now that are non refundable 200 is the deposit. If you are traveling from New York I can drive half way to meet with you on gotcha day(day pup goes home) to help with how long you have to travel for.

I have 7 female and 2 males that are in need of adoptive parents. They have there tails and dew claws removed. They will go home with first round of shots and deworming. AKC paperwork. They will be ready for there new parents April 30th. Just in time for Mother’s Day.
Hi there, do you have any puppies still available?