Search

Baby Emu Chicks for Sale in Madisonville, Tennessee

4K Total Thread Views | 2 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Bryanandkathy · Posted: )

Bryanandkathy

Reaction Score
Hand raised baby emu chicks. breeding emus. Our farm consists of breeding pairs. November 2019 until expected April 2020 is the time frame of the emu laying the eggs. We incubate and hatch all eggs and sell the chicks. The chicks are $100 each. All chicks are hatched on our farm we do not sell eggs to incubate yourself. We do sell blown out egg shells $35.00. We do not ship. It happens not all emu eggs hatch. We have big babies due to the stock and special emu food generally high 500's to 600's (grams). If your interested look at our website at Taubessmokeymountainexoticemufarm.visitaprintdigital.com email: mrandmrstaube@att.net. Pictures are available as well. Pre instructions on the care of emus is provided.

IMG_3284.JPG IMG_3291.JPG

Breed
Other
Price
$100
City
Madisonville
State
Tennessee - TN
Last edited:
Reactions: Dawn61
Hand raised baby emu chicks. breeding emus. Our farm consists of breeding pairs. November 2019 until expected April 2020 is the time frame of the emu laying the eggs. We incubate and hatch all eggs and sell the chicks. The chicks are $100 each. All chicks are hatched on our farm we do not sell eggs to incubate yourself. We do sell blown out egg shells $35.00. We do not ship. It happens not all emu eggs hatch. We have big babies due to the stock and special emu food generally high 500's to 600's (grams). If your interested look at our website at Taubessmokeymountainexoticemufarm.visitaprintdigital.com email: mrandmrstaube@att.net. Pictures are available as well. Pre instructions on the care of emus is provided.
I'm so interested in the baby emus. Do you still have babies available?

I'm so interested in the baby emus. Do you still have babies available?
Yes call me at this number 423.442.3549 leave a message if I don’t answer and I’ll call you back. Where are you located?