Search

Pitbull Puppies for Sale in South Whitley, Indiana

1K Total Thread Views | 4 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Imcuban2 · Posted: )

Browse More Pit Bulls

Kblack46787

Reaction Score
I have male and female Pit Bull puppies for sale. I am located in South Whitley, Indiana. I am asking $250 for each puppy. These puppies were born in November 2019. Please contact me if interested.

Breed
Pit Bull
Price
$250
City
South Whitley
State
Indiana - IN

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 24
Last edited by a moderator:
I am interested in a puppy. Would you be available tomorrow for me to see pictures and if possible to come see them. Wanting one for awhile just got a new house big fenced in yard and plenty of love to give a new addition to our family. Please contact me at mostlovedmmj@gmail.com.

I am interested in a puppy. Would you be available tomorrow for me to see pictures and if possible to come see them. Wanting one for awhile just got a new house big fenced in yard and plenty of love to give a new addition to our family. Please contact me at mostlovedmmj@gmail.com.
I'm interested in a female puppy call or text asap 1-773-664-2193