Search

Blue Nose Brindle/Red Nose Pit Bull Puppies

1K Total Thread Views | 3 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Mariosmiles · Posted: )

Browse More Pit Bulls

MsPree89

Reaction Score
Blue Nose Brindle/Red Nose Pitbull 4mos Old Puppies

My family is having to move by the 20th of January and we havent had much luck finding our fur babies their forever homes. These puppies are very unique and lovable. They come from strong bloodlines. This nother passed away a couple months ago and the father has been missing the past two weeks which makes it all more stressful. if you are looking for a good strong loyal pet you found them. If your serious please feel free to inquire.

Breed
Pit Bull
Price
$150
City
Lancaster
State
California - CA
Last edited by a moderator:
Blue Nose Brindle/Red Nose Pitbull 4mos Old Puppies

My family is having to move by the 20th of January and we havent had much luck finding our fur babies their forever homes. These puppies are very unique and lovable. They come from strong bloodlines. This nother passed away a couple months ago and the father has been missing the past two weeks which makes it all more stressful. if you are looking for a good strong loyal pet you found them. If your serious please feel free to inquire.

Hello my Family and I have been trying to get a new pitbull to add to our edition of our family. We are very much interested but live into Tulare and we haven't got a vehicle to get to Lancaster however is it possible for you to send us pics of them cute little babies please to my email at jenny197754@gmail.com or by text
(559) five22-five7four7 Thank you?