Search

Turtles & Tortoises

Turtles & Tortoises for sale ads.

G
· Two lovely Fly River Turtles. Each 7-9″ in... Riverside, California - CA 92506 · Price: $680
Replies
Views
Godimdoce
G
N
· We are graduating and can't take care of him... Champaign, Illinois - IL · Price: Best Offer
Replies
Views
Sophia Newman
S
B
· Comes with a large 40-gallon glass aquarium... Hillsboro, Oregon - OR 97123 · Price: Free
Replies
Views
brandiwismethplatt@yahoo.
B
R
· If you’re looking to buy a perfect baby... New York, New York - NY 10001 · Price: 500
Replies
Views
rianadamsloves
R
B
· We have (2) turtles that we have had since our... Lawrenceville, Georgia - GA 30044 · Price: Free
Replies
Views
Brett2154
B
B
· Adult Sulcata Tortoise for sale Age - young... Murrieta, California - CA 92562 · Price: 350.00
Replies
Views
bankoz9
B
E
· Fly River Turtle, 5 inch,great health, & top... Miami, Florida - FL
Replies
Views
turtleman11
T
Watchful Eye Daycare
· Ruby is an Eastern Box turtle. Ruby has been... Gambrills, Maryland - MD 21054 · Price: $250
Replies
Views
Watchful Eye Daycare
Watchful Eye Daycare
M
· I have Yellow-Bellied Slider Turtles for sale... Liberty Hill, Texas - TX 78642 · Price: $50
Replies
Views
Mj_ferguson
M
M
· FREE: Redear slider turtle with tank. Moving... Vian, Oklahoma - OK 74962 · Price: Free
Replies
Views
MJG
M
N
· 2 musk turtles Tank Stand Accessories Food Hamilton, Ohio - OH 45011 · Price: $150
Replies
Views
Crotts
C
C
· A 6 month old (roughly) baby common snapping... Dillsburg, Pennsylvania - PA 17019 · Price: 0.00
Replies
Views
Chrisgreenm13
C
K
· I have two Sliders I’m looking to rehome. I... Greenville, South Carolina - SC 29617 · Price: $120
Replies
Views
KrisKel
K
A
· I have one Male and one female red ear slider... North Las Vegas, Nevada - NV 89031 · Price: $175 (Negotiable)
Replies
Views
AzizaButler
A
A
· I have an African Sulcata for sale. This... Riverside, California - CA 92503 · Price: $350
Replies
Views
Zachary griffith
Z
T
· Ive moved due to a divorce and the townhouse... Redwood City, California - CA 94061 · Price: 200
Replies
Views
Zachary griffith
Z
C
· I have 2 turtles . You can have all of it ... Lakewood, Washington - WA 98499 · Price: $100
Replies
Views
Cassiro1994
C
C
· Healty and friendly male Sulcata. Moving to a... Simi Valley, California - CA 93065 · Price: $650
Replies
Views
Admin
Admin
P
· $150 for turtle, 10 gallon aquarium, filter... San Antonio, Texas - TX 78259 · Price: $150
Replies
Views
Petsarecool52
P
xDoubleTaptx
· I am down sizing and can not take animals... Camarillo, California - CA 93010 · Price: $600
Replies
Views
xDoubleTaptx
xDoubleTaptx

Turtles & Tortoises for Sale & Adoption

Please browse our classified ads for a huge selection of captive bred turtles and tortoises for sale online. We attract sellers and advertisers from all over the world to list their pet turtles on our website and our inventory of turtle and tortoise ads is growing every day. Some of those who advertise with us are full time breeders who deal with only turtles or turtles and other reptiles and some are private individuals who simply may have a turtle to sell. Perhaps something changed in their lives and they can't keep their pet any longer or perhaps they just don't want it. Either way, there are many great deals to be found here. Some turtles for sale are very cheap and some are even free. If you see some listings from dealers or breeders and would like more information, such as price or age, contact them through our site by leaving a comment under their post. They'll receive the message and reply back with the information you're looking for.

If you do happen to find interest in an ad posted by a breeder, be sure the turtle you may purchase is 100% captive bred. These folks may have baby turtles for sale as well as adult turtles. Again, contact the seller to learn about how the animal was raised, how much it costs and whether or not it can be shipped or hand delivered to you personally.

When it comes to buying and selling both adult and baby Turtles online, we have what you're looking for. This is a short list of different species and types you may find on our website: Red Eared Slider, Yellow Bellied Slider, Common Snapping, Florida Snapping, Three Striped Mud, Black Knobbed Map, Western Painted, Eastern Painted, Southern Painted, Peninsula Cooter, Musk, Mississippi Map, Florida Softshell, Spiny Softshell, Albino Red Eared Slider, Chinese Box, Indonesian Box, Rio Grande Slider, Pink Bellied Sideneck, Golden Thread, Japanese Pond, Pearl River Map, Spotted, Cumberland Slider, Ornate Box, and many more.

Find turtles and tortoises for sale near me. Search our free turtle and tortoise classifieds ads by owner. Find turtles and tortoises wanted, to adopt, and better than Craigslist.
Click Here To Start Advertising Your For Sale Ads
Back