Turtles & Tortoises

Turtles and tortoises for sale and adoption ads.

Watchful Eye Daycare
Ruby is an Eastern Box turtle. Ruby has been at our center for over a year. She is a beautiful brown and deep orange. She is very friendly with the children, but enjoys being by herself in her...
  • Watchful Eye Daycare
  • · Gambrills, Maryland - MD 21054
Replies
Views
Watchful Eye Daycare
Watchful Eye Daycare
M
I have Yellow-Bellied Slider Turtles for sale. I am asking $50 for them. They were born in October of 2020. I am not sure if they are male or female. I am located in Liberty Hill, Texas. Please...
  • Mj_ferguson
  • · Liberty Hill, Texas - TX 78642
Replies
Views
Mj_ferguson
M
M
FREE: Redear slider turtle with tank. Moving and cannot take.
  • MJG
  • · Vian, Oklahoma - OK 74962
Replies
Views
MJG
M
N
2 musk turtles Tank Stand Accessories Food
  • Njlight
  • · Hamilton, Ohio - OH 45011
Replies
Views
Crotts
C
C
A 6 month old (roughly) baby common snapping turtle. He can eat live fish that you put in the tank, or turtle food. Please make sure you research his needs to take care of him properly. Currently...
  • Chrisgreenm13
  • · Dillsburg, Pennsylvania - PA 17019
Replies
Views
Chrisgreenm13
C
K
I have two Sliders I’m looking to rehome. I work so much that they deserve more than I can give. Bowser is my social butterfly, will eat out of your hand and always comes up to the glass to see...
  • KrisKel
  • · Greenville, South Carolina - SC 29617
Replies
Views
KrisKel
K
A
I have one Male and one female red ear slider turtles for sale I am in the north Las Vegas area and am looking for buyers ASAP. All information below!
  • AzizaButler
  • · North Las Vegas, Nevada - NV 89031
Replies
Views
AzizaButler
A
A
I have an African Sulcata for sale. This tortoise is a female. She was born in July of 2015. I am asking $350 for her. I am located in Riverside, California. Please email for more information or...
  • Anayely11
  • · Riverside, California - CA 92503
Replies
Views
Zachary griffith
Z
A
I have some beautiful, healthy Sulcata Hatchlings for sale. These are of the highest quality in both appearance and health. All my hatchlings come with a FULL YEAR health guarantee! Please email...
  • azsulcata
  • · Mesa, Arizona - AZ
Replies
Views
Zachary griffith
Z
T
Ive moved due to a divorce and the townhouse Im currently in is so unfair to Dartanian. He turns 6 on july 24 and weighs about 55 lbs. Got a WONDERFUL a-ok for our trip to the vet 6 months ago...
  • TamperProof
  • · Redwood City, California - CA 94061
Replies
Views
Zachary griffith
Z
C
I have 2 turtles . You can have all of it , tank , lights , filter & turtles together . They are a upkeep so no one too busy or lazy should have them . But other than that they are really cute &...
  • Cassiro1994
  • · Lakewood, Washington - WA 98499
Replies
Views
Cassiro1994
C
C
Healty and friendly male Sulcata. Moving to a home without a safe yard. $650
  • Carrie Manus
  • · Simi Valley, California - CA 93065
Replies
Views
Admin
Admin
P
$150 for turtle, 10 gallon aquarium, filter pump and light. This turtle is male. I am located in San Antonio, Texas. Please contact me if interested.
  • Petsarecool52
  • · San Antonio, Texas - TX 78259
Replies
Views
Petsarecool52
P
xDoubleTaptx
I am down sizing and can not take animals with. This is 2 red ear sliders. I rescued both. They are both healthy. I do not know age. Male is full grown. Female I would guess is 2 years old. Water...
  • xDoubleTaptx
  • · Camarillo, California - CA 93010
Replies
Views
xDoubleTaptx
xDoubleTaptx
F
We have male and female Chinese three-striped box turtle ( Cuora trifasciata ) available. Contact now for more details if interested. 252 624 9514 [email protected]
  • fehs
  • · Miami, FL, Florida - FL 33135
Replies
Views
fehs
F
A
I have two Aldabra Tortoises available. One is 12" for $4,500 and the other is 14" for $6,500. Price includes free shipping (anywhere in the US) and I'm offering $500 off if the pair is purchased...
  • azsulcata
  • · Mesa, Arizona - AZ 85203
Replies
Views
azsulcata
A
Y
This ad is for our turtle, his name is Turdy, named by my stepson. He is about three years and is very large, due to his large aquarium and pond we made for him for the warmer months. His 50...
  • YCEverett24
  • · Hesperia, California - CA
Replies
Views
YCEverett24
Y
U
2 Red Ear Sliders needs a new home I am moving and can not take my 2 Red Ear Slider turtles with me. I am selling the 2 turtles and full tank set up. I believe they are the same sex possibly...
  • Unmadeeddie
  • · Irvine, California - CA
Replies
Views
Unmadeeddie
U
N
We are graduating and can't take care of him anymore. We will give you food pellets, heat and UV lights, cage thermometer, humidity level reader, wooden house for turtle, and calcium along with...
  • Nicolen97
  • · Champaign, Illinois - IL
Replies
Views
Nicolen97
N
K
There two Herman female tortoise. Included is 40 gallon tank , heat lamp, hut, water dish, and calcium supplements. These two girls are very friendly. My daughter is going to college and can’t...
  • Kia Hicks
  • · Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania - PA
Replies
Views
Kia Hicks
K
Please browse our classified ads for a huge selection of captive bred turtles and tortoises for sale online. We attract sellers and advertisers from all over the world to list their pet turtles on our website and our inventory of turtle and tortoise ads is growing every day. Some of those who advertise with us are full time breeders who deal with only turtles or turtles and other reptiles and some are private individuals who simply may have a turtle to sell. Perhaps something changed in their lives and they can't keep their pet any longer or perhaps they just don't want it. Either way, there are many great deals to be found here. Some turtles for sale are very cheap and some are even free. If you see some listings from dealers or breeders and would like more information, such as price or age, contact them through our site by leaving a comment under their post. They'll receive the message and reply back with the information you're looking for.

If you do happen to find interest in an ad posted by a breeder, be sure the turtle you may purchase is 100% captive bred. These folks may have baby turtles for sale as well as adult turtles. Again, contact the seller to learn about how the animal was raised, how much it costs and whether or not it can be shipped or hand delivered to you personally.

When it comes to buying and selling both adult and baby Turtles online, we have what you're looking for. This is a short list of different species and types you may find on our website: Red Eared Slider, Yellow Bellied Slider, Common Snapping, Florida Snapping, Three Striped Mud, Black Knobbed Map, Western Painted, Eastern Painted, Southern Painted, Peninsula Cooter, Musk, Mississippi Map, Florida Softshell, Spiny Softshell, Albino Red Eared Slider, Chinese Box, Indonesian Box, Rio Grande Slider, Pink Bellied Sideneck, Golden Thread, Japanese Pond, Pearl River Map, Spotted, Cumberland Slider, Ornate Box, and many more.

Find turtles and tortoises for sale near me. Search our free turtle and tortoise classifieds ads by owner. Find turtles and tortoises wanted, to adopt, and better than Craigslist.

Search

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turfgrass501
Protect Yourself From Fraud & Scams - Sitemap