Turtles & Tortoises

A
I have two Aldabra Tortoises available. One is 12" for $4,500 and the other is 14" for $6,500...
    azsulcata
Replies
Views
azsulcata
A
Y
This ad is for our turtle, his name is Turdy, named by my stepson. He is about three years and...
    YCEverett24
Replies
Views
YCEverett24
Y
U
2 Red Ear Sliders needs a new home I am moving and can not take my 2 Red Ear Slider turtles...
    Unmadeeddie
Replies
Views
Unmadeeddie
U
N
We are graduating and can't take care of him anymore. We will give you food pellets, heat and UV...
    Nicolen97
Replies
Views
Nicolen97
N
K
There two Herman female tortoise. Included is 40 gallon tank , heat lamp, hut, water dish, and...
    Kia Hicks
Replies
Views
Kia Hicks
K
A
I do have a “special offer” of a larger lot group of Albinos that are (14 to 17cm). There are...
    Albino Sulcata
Replies
Views
Albino Sulcata
A
S
end of year offer. dont miss 4 to 8' aldabra tortoises available. quality and healthy animals...
    suchanan
Replies
Views
suchanan
S
B
4 month old Florida snapping turtle, aggressive now will be more aggressive when it gets older...
    Bmore410
Replies
Views
Bmore410
B
D
I am looking to rehome Dexter. He has been my classroom pet for 5 years, but I cannot have him...
    debbie303
Replies
Views
joe ruiz
J
E
Fly River Turtle, 5 inch,great health, & top quality is . For questions, inquiries, and/or more...
    exotictortoiseworld
Replies
Views
joe ruiz
J
C
2 for $70 Each additional $5 off
    Cowil7108
Replies
Views
Cowil7108
C
C
We have a three year old slider that we have has since she was just a baby and now the kiddos...
    Cats36
Replies
Views
Cats36
C
I
My Sulcata (african spurr) tortoise needs to be rehomed. His name is george and is about 7 years...
    Idcoven
Replies
Views
Idcoven
I
A
I have some beautiful, healthy Sulcata Hatchlings for sale. These are of the highest quality in...
    azsulcata
Replies
Views
azsulcata
A
M
moving and have to place my collection of box turtles. ages from hatchlings to 7 yr old adults...
    morgan
Replies
Views
morgan
M
You are currently viewing the Turtles & Tortoises Forum. Click to visit our most recent posts or return to the pet classifieds homepage.

Find Turtles for sale and adoption. Buy, sell, adopt and advertise your Turtle here.

Please browse our classified ads for a huge selection of captive bred turtles and tortoises for sale online. We attract sellers and advertisers from all over the world to list their pet turtles on our website and our inventory of turtle and tortoise ads is growing every day. Some of those who advertise with us are full time breeders who deal with only turtles or turtles and other reptiles and some are private individuals who simply may have a turtle to sell. Perhaps something changed in their lives and they can't keep their pet any longer or perhaps they just don't want it. Either way, there are many great deals to be found here. Some turtles for sale are very cheap and some are even free. If you see some listings from dealers or breeders and would like more information, such as price or age, contact them through our site by leaving a comment under their post. They'll receive the message and reply back with the information you're looking for.

If you do happen to find interest in an ad posted by a breeder, be sure the turtle you may purchase is 100% captive bred. These folks may have baby turtles for sale as well as adult turtles. Again, contact the seller to learn about how the animal was raised, how much it costs and whether or not it can be shipped or hand delivered to you personally.

When it comes to buying and selling both adult and baby Turtles online, we have what you're looking for. This is a short list of different species and types you may find on our website: Red Eared Slider Turtle, Yellow Bellied Slider Turtle, Common Snapping Turtle, Florida Snapping Turtle, Three Striped Mud Turtle, Black Knobbed Map Turtle, Western Painted Turtle, Eastern Painted Turtle, Southern Painted Turtle, Peninsula Cooter Turtle, Musk Turtle, Mississippi Map Turtle, Florida Softshell Turtle, Spiny Softshell Turtle, Albino Red Eared Slider Turtle, Chinese Box Turtle, Indonesian Box Turtle, Rio Grande Slider Turtle, Pink Bellied Sideneck Turtle, Golden Thread Turtle, Japanese Pond Turtle, Pearl River Map Turtle, Spotted Turtle, Cumberland Slider Turtle, Ornate Box Turtle, and many more.

Locating the absolute perfect Turtle can end up being quite the chore. Our website takes much of the hassle out of your search. We give you an extremely convenient and easily navigable full-featured venue for finding, selecting and purchasing your next best friend from your comfy couch or your desk at work. Whatever your location, you can easily search our website (desktop or mobile) all day, every day. All you need to do is browse our hundreds of Turtle listings and you'll find tons of ads for Turtle breeders, Turtles for adoption and Turtles for sale. Most of our listings even include photos. Sometimes, many, many pictures. Depending on the seller or breeder, quite thorough ad descriptions are included. As you'll see, many Turtles can be shipped throughout the country or world and some come with a health guarantee. It's no wonder that with our extensive collection of available Turtles and accessories for sale and our almost as many listings for Turtle breeders, you'll certainly have a great start with finding that perfect companion.

Search