Search

Teddy Bear

Teddy Bear for sale ads.

K
  • Kaye29
· Teddy Bear Puppy Male Brainerd, Minnesota Brainerd, Minnesota - MN 56401 · Price: $700
Replies
Views
Kaye29
K
K
  • Kaye29
· Teddy Bear Puppy Female $800 Brainerd, Minnesota Brainerd, Minnesota - MN 56401 · Price: $800
Replies
Views
Kaye29
K
S
  • SunnyDay
· Beautiful Teddy Bear Pups - 2 Left! Video Chat... Columbus, Ohio - OH 45601 · Price: $899
Replies
Views
SunnyDay
S
B
  • Bookie16
· This beautiful puppy is happy, smart and loves... Springfield, Virginia - VA 22153 · Price: $1,400
Replies
Views
Bookie16
B
S
  • Sugarfoot5
· I have 4 beautiful puppies for sale. The breed... Phenix, Virginia - VA 23959 · Price: $1700
Replies
Views
Sugarfoot5
S
A
  • aburnett23
· Hi, my name is Zola and I am 10 weeks old. I... Chester, Virginia - VA · Price: $500
Replies
Views
LE1029
L
M
  • malchowsmom
· We have 3 girls and 2 little boys. Born on... Gilman, Wisconsin - WI · Price: $550
Replies
Views
Jadyrennecker
J
K
  • Kirabyrd99
· 6 month old teddy bear puppy I’m looking to... Fort Lauderdale, Florida - FL 33388 · Price: $800
Replies
Views
Lissie
L
D
  • DKNY
· 1 year old Female Shih Tzu Bichon Frise Mix... Charlotte, North Carolina - NC 28278 · Price: $1000.00
Replies
Views
DKNY
D
A
  • aussiegirl7403
· This puppy was born on Jan 14th and he will be... Pierceton, Indiana - IN 46562 · Price: $1,500
Replies
Views
aussiegirl7403
A
T
  • Tonya826
· I have a teddy bear puppy for sale. This dog... Petersburg, Virginia - VA 23805 · Price: $1,800
Replies
Views
Tonya826
T
P
  • PMont96
· Bichon Frise + Shih Tzu (Teddy Bear) Smart... Arlington, Virginia - VA · Price: 1600
Replies
Views
DebGood19
D
M
  • mariarosapajero1985
· We are pleased to announce our beautiful blue... Hazlet, New Jersey - NJ 07730 · Price: $800
Replies
Views
Kommyof145
K
M
  • Mwhittaker
· Teddy Bear dog breed consisting of the Shuh... Ida, Michigan - MI · Price: $595.00
Replies
Views
Rowdyk
R
S
  • ssharaf84
· Please note Mila is 10 weeks old and is need... North Brunswick, New Jersey - NJ · Price: $800
Replies
Views
mia2
M
W
  • Wofcry86
· Beautiful Teddy Bear puppy for sale. Paris, Tennessee - TN 38242 · Price: $200 OBO
Replies
Views
Jelly
J
M
  • mh2019
· Beautiful Havashu puppies for sale. Mom 100%... Alpena, Michigan - MI 49747
Replies
Views
mh2019
M
D
  • DBlythe23
· Meet Sammy Sammy is a Teddy Bear dog in need... Worthington, Ohio - OH · Price: $400.00
Replies
Views
DBlythe23
D
M
  • Megy
· Maxx is an Adorable and sweet teddy bear... Aberdeen, South Dakota - SD · Price: $550
Replies
Views
Megy
M
T
  • Teddybearpuppymom
· I have 4 male teddy bear puppies ready to go... Zanesville, Ohio - OH
Replies
Views
brookelauren25
B

Teddy Bears for Sale & Adoption

The Teddy Bear dog got its name because of its appearance. This designer breed covers a number of mixes, from crosses between Pomeranians, Poodles, Bichon Frise, Shih Tzus, and a few others. In general, These are small dogs that are becoming wildly popular as favorite pets. These are adorable dogs, but it's important to remember that just because they're fluffy and cuddly, they still need to be taken care of just like any other animal. While the Teddy Bear isn't a formal breed, the name is widely recognized in dog circles. Of course, various mixes will be distinct from one another, but the primary characterization of of being adorable, tiny, and fluffy crosses all variations.

Continue reading to learn more about Teddy Bears, a mix between the Shih Tzu, Toy Poodle, and/or Bichon Frise dogs (generally) and are also known as the Shichon or Zuchon. Other dogs may fall under the Teddy Bear name, such as the Pomeranian, Teacup Pomeranian, Poochon, and Shih Poo.

Popularity: Somewhat popular.

Trainability: Because these dogs come in a variety of flavors, or breed combinations, it's best to describe them in very general terms. Due to the multiple and creative breed crossings, it's nearly impossible to identify specific characteristics precisely. Instead, it would be better to conservatively rely overall characteristics of the parent breeds in very general terms. Due to the smaller sizes and big personalities of many of the parent breeds, it's likely that your Teddy Bear may bark a lot. It may also be challenging to housebreak. While it's likely that you'll enjoy success with training this dog to learn tricks and obedience commands, it's also likely that you'll encounter some stubbornness along the way.

Size/Weight: Small sized dogs, weighing in at an average of 8-16 pounds.

Origin Location/Date: Many of these designer breeds sprung up in the 1990s and early 200os and have become somewhat of a craze today, due to their cute appearances and fun dispositions.

Energy Level: Most of the parent breeds of the Teddy Bear dog aren't excessively active, so only moderate exercise is required.

Temperament: Good natured, fun and a kick to be around, the Teddy Bear dog is a great family dog and overall pet. Most of these dogs are fine with other animals in the household as well as smaller children. Beware though that socialization for smaller dogs is extremely important, so begin this process when the dog is a small puppy. Barking can become an issue as well as biting of the heels. And along those lines, Small Dog Syndrome can become apparent if this dog isn't trained properly fast enough.

Necessary Space: Most Teddy Bear breeds aren't active enough and are small enough to be fine in small apartment living. Just be sure to walk the dog daily for some fresh air and exercise.

Talents: Teddy Bear dogs are generally bred as lap dog companion animals. They're primarily meant to be the cutest they can possibly be, and that's what they are.

Life Expectancy: 13-18 years.

Group: Not Applicable/Designer Breed.

A few terms and phrases to describe the typical Teddy Bear puppy and dog: small, tiny, cute, cuddly, friendly, intelligent, somewhat trainable.

Find Teddy Bear puppies for sale near me. Search our free Teddy Bear dog classifieds ads by owner. Find Teddy Bears wanted, to adopt, and better than Craigslist.
Click Here To Start Advertising Your For Sale Ads
Back