Siberian Husky Mix

J
I have an 11 week old Pitbull husky mix with first shots and deworming. Shes a great girl and...
    Jackiee0806
Replies
Views
Jackiee0806
J
F
Colorado Husky Puppies
We got 4 husky mix puppies born january 19, they are 8 weeks and ready to go to their new...
    Figgis
Replies
Views
heathtara
H
T
My wife and I are due to have a child in June of this year and while I am at work she is at home...
    tylerwilliams695
Replies
Views
tylerwilliams695
T
P
Rottsky puppies for sale. 5 left. They have had their shots and are ready for a good home. Their...
    PackOfPups
Replies
Views
PackOfPups
P
Wordlife187
Husky/Border Collie Pup. Smart, strong breed great for herding, hunting, and companionship. All...
    Wordlife187
Replies
Views
Wordlife187
Wordlife187
Wordlife187
Husky/Border Collie Pup. Smart, strong breed great for herding, hunting, and companionship. All...
    Wordlife187
Replies
Views
Wordlife187
Wordlife187
S
Hello Rehoming our puppies We have boys and girls They are husky mix They live indoors for now...
    Sunmo
Replies
Views
Sunmo
S
C
Siberian Husky/ German Shorthaired Pointer mix. Worming every 2 weeks will have shot up to date...
    Cbrogan39
Replies
Views
Cbrogan39
C
T
I am going to college in another state and cannot take my dog. I’m trying to find a good, loving...
    thenameiskae
Replies
Views
thenameiskae
T
R
Trying to find good homes for these puppies our dogs surprised us with at the end of the year...
    Randabra
Replies
Views
Randabra
R
D
3 girls are available for sale. Their mom is a husky and the dad is the yorkie. I own both mom...
    DJohnson0215
Replies
Views
DJohnson0215
D
A
Female puppy for sale. She is a Siberian Husky/Australian Shepherd Mix. She is up to date on her...
    ajtrekker
Replies
Views
ajtrekker
A
T
Pit-Husky Mix. She is about 3months old and very sweet. She already accustomed to her name...
    Tflorence3
Replies
Views
Tflorence3
T
U
Logan was my father's dog. My father is now in assisted living with memory care. Logan is now...
    Usairfish99
Replies
Views
Usairfish99
U
C
Has had first round of shots family dog to and does good with babies! Need Rehome ASAP! His name...
    Cmaxwell36
Replies
Views
Cmaxwell36
C
B
Hello! I have two 7 week old puppies for sale. they are 75% husky, 25% german shepard. $500...
    Bridge1126
Replies
Views
Bridge1126
B
Looking to rehome my Alaskan husky. She is 8 months approximately. Fixed. Micro chipped. Up to...
    123taep
Replies
Views
123taep
A
Goberian puppy (8 weeks old) is ready for adoption. The dad is a Siberian Husky and the mom is a...
    abasha
Replies
Views
abasha
A
L
Siberian Retrievers $700 9 beautiful puppies born November 12th. Ready in now. Mom is a pure...
    LizandKyle
Replies
Views
LizandKyle
L
J
Goberian puppies for sale. Dad is full Siberian Husky, Mom is Siberian Husky/Golden Retriever...
    JKSmak
Replies
Views
Tree Tietsort
T
J
Rehoming husky and pitbull mixed puppies. They are almost 7 weeks old will be 8 weeks by...
    jennd
Replies
Views
jennd
J
You are currently viewing the Siberian Husky Mix Forum. Click to visit our most recent posts or return to the pet classifieds homepage.
Find Siberian Husky Mix dogs and puppies for sale and adoption. Buy, sell, adopt and advertise Siberian Husky Mixes.

Search