Shiba Inu

Shiba Inu for sale and adoption ads.

M
Verified by DNA. 13 months Old. Very sweet. Extremely Healthy. My male dog is too aggressive towards her. This dog is a female. She was born in April of 2020. I am asking $1000 for her. I am...
  • MarieB
  • · Manassas, Virginia - VA 20108
Replies
Views
louisponce1
L
M
Our dogs are purebred, current on all shots, and ready to go, contact us via email for more details. These puppies were born in December of 2020. They are Shiba Inu. I have both male and female...
  • melissacoman1
  • · las vegas, Nevada - NV 89044
Replies
Views
Karmen
K
S
I am rehoming my 4 month old shiba inu puppy. She is UTD on shots and is a really sweet puppy. She loves other dogs and kids! I am rehoming because my mom who has cancer is allergic to her.
  • Sdesimone
  • · Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania - PA 17055
Replies
Views
Karmen
K
D
Cream Shiba Inu/Pomeranian mix. Microchipped and registered. Extremely friendly and intelligent. Very outgoing with strangers and other animals. 4.5 months old. Hasn't been neutered yet. Excellent...
  • Drempire7
  • · Las Vegas, Nevada - NV 89119
Replies
Views
Drempire7
D
M
PLEASE READ BEFORE MESSAGING ME *** SHIBA INU PUPPIES Dogs are not neutered. Clean dogs All shots up to date AKC REGISTERED My babies come with insurance as well. TEXT ME FOR REHOMING FEE AS...
  • milo360
  • · Sacramento, California - CA 95821
Replies
Views
Robin936
R
D
Awesome Shiba Inu puppies! We have two sweet Shiba Inu offspring and are looking for a new home to give them love and affection. Our puppies are of course dewormed, vaccinated and chipped on...
  • donaldfritz
  • · Jacumba, California - CA 91934
Replies
Views
donaldfritz
D
N
I'm looking to rehome my dog. Unfortunately, I am unable to take care of him properly and I want to make sure he has a good home to go to. He is 7 months old, a pure bred shiba inu red coat, and...
  • nayyuh
  • · Alcoa, Tennessee - TN 37701
Replies
Views
nayyuh
N
B
This is Star! Star is awesome, and it’s been really hard to decide on whether or not to find her a better home. With everything going on, and elearning as school now, we aren’t as active as we...
  • Britneegrube
  • · Davie, Florida - FL 33314
Replies
Views
Britneegrube
B
B
My name is “Christmas Star”, Star for short. I am in every way a textbook Shiba Inu. I am smart, vocal, energetic, goofy, but I am also very clingy and affectionate. I want to sit in your lap, and...
  • Britneegrube
  • · Davie, Florida - FL 33314
Replies
Views
Britneegrube
B
N
2 Shiba Inu Females, 15 weeks old ready for new home. I have 2 purebred Shiba inu Puppies at 15 weeks old ready to go to their new homes, the puppies are up-to-date with their vaccinations, have...
  • noteiza89
  • · Naples, Florida - FL
Replies
Views
PaulG
P
B
Maui is a 5 year old Shiba Inu who is super friendly and loves to play. She did not grow up around children so she would not be a good fit for families with young kids. I'm going to be honest and...
  • Brittneygoewey
  • · Waterville, Maine - ME 04901
Replies
Views
Brittneygoewey
B
N
Hello, We are selling our mini Shiba Inu. He is 5 months old. DOB: Dec 8, 2019. We bought him in NYC him 2 months ago, and we love him so much. Unfortunately my husband is allergic! He's up to...
  • nfwazwaz
  • · Jersey City, New Jersey - NJ 07307
Replies
Views
nfwazwaz
N
C
Havanese/ Shiba Inu Mix for sale $400 6 week old litter of 5 in Silver Spring, MD.
  • Cpines23
  • · Silver Spring, Maryland - MD
Replies
Views
maddy514
M
M
Message or post if you're interested in getting a pup from Eevee's next litter! In person pickup preferred. Will ship as long as you setup and pay for shipping. Both parents live in my home and...
  • Megami Nekohime
  • · Hebron, Kentucky - KY 41048
Replies
Views
Megami Nekohime
M
M
Take your full bred Shiba Inu puppy home today for just $500! In person pickup preferred. Will ship as long as you setup and pay for shipping. Both parents live in my home. You can come see the...
  • Megami Nekohime
  • · Hebron, Kentucky - KY 41048
Replies
Views
Megami Nekohime
M
C
I have a shiba inu looking for a new place to call home. He is 11 weeks and full of energy. He loves being around kids and his vaccins are up to date. The only reason why im giving him to another...
  • Cristian
  • · Framingham, Massachusetts - MA 01702
Replies
Views
Girlsrule104
G
D
Shiba Inu male puppy! Black in color. Will be 6 months on the 17th of March, so from this date he will be able to get neutered. He is originally from California and has traveled with my wife to...
  • Deleted member 15896
  • · Peoria, Illinois - IL 61604
Replies
Views
Deleted member 15896
D
G
Male red pure bred shiba inu. Champion bloodline. He is 11 months old. He is not neutured. He is up to date on all vaccinations. He has an active microchip. Pedigree as well. I have all the...
  • Gabriellelienhard1
  • · Fall River, Massachusetts - MA
Replies
Views
Gabriellelienhard1
G
A
4 Month Old Shiba Inu Puppy for Sale in Miami, FL Shiba Inu puppy for sale, can include cage and toys for $100 more. Contact me.
  • andyshiz
  • · Miami, Florida - FL
Replies
Views
andyshiz
A
S
Bean (black) is a great dog. He loves being out doors, playful, affectionate, and good all around. Good with kids, cats, and other dogs. He is purebred and akc. I have vet records and all...
  • Staplesm
  • · Lehigh Acres, Florida - FL
Replies
Views
Staplesm
S
The Shiba Inu is an incredibly beautiful dog. If you look at them closely, you might see a bit of fox in their faces. The Shiba Inu's fur is second to none. It's soft and fluffy and wonderful. The tail is curly and just as beautiful as the fur is. These are ancient dogs from Japan. They're extremely loyal and loving and eagerly want to be part of the family. They're bold and confident and do well with children and adults. If you're looking for a relatively quiet dog that doesn't bark much at all, check out this breed. They do well in apartments as well as with larger properties.

Continue reading to learn more about Shiba Inus, an ancient hunting dog originally bred in Japan.

Popularity: Somewhat popular.

Trainability: As far as smaller dogs go, the Shiba Inu stands out from the pack. These dogs are highly trainable and fairly easy to housebreak. You will need to assert your dominance from time to time because this breed is highly confident and has very strong instincts. If you demonstrate your leadership, you shouldn't have any issues with keeping this dog behaving well and as expected.

Size/Weight: Small to medium sized dogs, weighing in at an average of 15-25 pounds.

Origin Location/Date: The Shiba Inu originated in Japan and was used as a hunting dog in thick underbrush. The name of the breed actually translates to "brushwood dog" in Japanese. First introduced to the United States in 1954, the American Kennel Club recognized the breed in 1993.

Energy Level: Shiba Inus are relatively energetic dogs, but keep themselves in check if not exercised regularly. These aren't particularly destructive dogs, but dogs that really should be walked, run and played with every single day. The Shiba Inu loves play time and going for walks with its master, so take advantage of this personality to enjoy the dog.

Temperament: This breed of dog is extremely confident and sometimes stubborn. It's a highly trainable dog though, so you should be able to work through those characteristics if they become an issue. This is a wonderful family dog that's great with kids and other pets. It's very cute as a puppy, but can be demanding at times and even annoying if its assertive disposition isn't dealt with early on in life.

Necessary Space: Since this dog is relatively small and since it doesn't require excessive exercise, it would be suitable for apartment living. Its ideal habitat would be a larger home with a big fenced in back yard, but as long as you're faithful with walking, running and exercising this dog every single day, you should be able to keep it in smaller living quarters with you.

Talents: This is an all around great dog. It's highly adaptable and is good with kids and families. It can also handle many different types of environments to achieve its exercise requirements, such as mountains, trails in woods, parks and so forth.

Life Expectancy: 13-16 years.

Group: Non-Sporting Group.

A few terms and phrases to describe the typical Shiba Inu puppy and dog: sturdy, muscular, strong, bold, confident, friendly, stubborn, good with kids, good with families, good with other pets, highly trainable, good hunter, intelligent, smart, cute, and cuddly.

Find Shiba Inu puppies for sale near me. Search our free Shiba Inu dog classifieds ads by owner. Find Shiba Inus wanted, to adopt, and better than Craigslist.

Search

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Angelmossbarger
Protect Yourself From Fraud & Scams - Sitemap