Savannah

E
These are the most adorable pet cats every, they are very intelligent, beautiful and will make a fine addition to any home as we take pride in...
Replies
Views
exotic paw
E
E
My cat maui, is a really sweet girl. She requires a different diet than a regular cat because she’s a savannah kitten. Maui also has very bad...
Replies
Views
Ebroberts03
E
K
My beautiful Savannah cat had her first litter of 5 lovely kittens. The father is an silver Egyptian Mau. Message me for more info or photos. They...
Replies
Views
Karla.G
K
Mosavvysavannah
Savannah F5 kittens ready for Christmas Kittens born 10/29 & 11/7 males a d females Spotted, marbel, black, blue $600-$1000 TICA registered
Replies
Views
Mosavvysavannah
Mosavvysavannah
Mosavvysavannah
9 F5 kittens males and females, spotted, marble, black, and blue shots and wormed TICA litter registered 2 F4 female breeder/pet adults TICA...
Replies
Views
Mosavvysavannah
Mosavvysavannah
V
Hello ! We have very interesting guy Savannah F 1 male from breeders with 20 years experience. He is TICA registered , he has passport, all...
Replies
Views
Victoria2502
V
V
Greatest male Savannah F 1 , 4.5 months, TICA papers , passport, 53 % blood of Serval, big mom Savannah F 4 . Very friendly and affectionate. He...
Replies
Views
Victoria2502
V
K
Our sweet kitten must go to a new home . She will reach her full hight at three years of age. I got her as a pet and turns out after a while my...
Replies
Views
Kittylover
K
@
F3 Savannah Lynx hybrids Males and female available Good temperament they have been around other animals and people so they are very social and...
Replies
Views
@HybridCatz
@
T
Savannah F3 Female, TICA, Spayed, Shots, Microchipped, Beautiful Green Eyed, very Sweet Natured but takes time to get to know you. Likes to sleep...
Replies
Views
T
T
Savannah F5 SBT 11mths old Very Sweet For Sale F5 SBT TICA, Savannah Kitten, Male 11 Months Old, Shots, Microchipped, Neutered. Beautiful...
Replies
Views
T
landisonbob
We have well socialized savannah kittens and Serval kittens and Caracal kittens available and ready for new loving home. All our kittens are...
Replies
Views
landisonbob
landisonbob
J
This little beauty was born on 5/29/19 and has had her first shots, vet appt and revolution. She is well socialized and is already growing leaps...
Replies
Views
Jaimers864
J
J
This sweet girl was born on 5/29/19 and is ready to go home! She has already had her first shots, vet appt and flea treatment. She is well...
Replies
Views
Jaimers864
J
J
Clyde a male F6 unaltered savannah, He is black and silver/brown mix in color. Very soft. He produces beautiful offsprings. He loves to play with...
Replies
Views
juliann
J
H
Adorable Savannah male F5. Litter trained, Tica registered. Msg for more details #savannahcat Or [email protected]
Replies
Views
Hannahsavannahs
H
J
These two beauties are lovely female F3 Savannah females. Their mom is an F2 Savannah Female and an F6 Male. They were raised in a loving home...
Replies
Views
Jaimers864
J
M
I have beautiful Savannah kittens for sale year round . Message me @ 361-207-1168.
Replies
Views
My Special Kitty
M
olgakh2002
This outstanding girl is litter box trained, vaccinated, super sweet baby, who comes to you like to mamma. She will come with vet health...
Replies
Views
olgakh2002
olgakh2002
olgakh2002
We have gorgeous marble F2 Savannah girl available and ready to go. She is very sweet and dog like kitty, will be following you everywhere. Please...
Replies
Views
olgakh2002
olgakh2002
V
Luxurious Savannah F 1 , male , 5 months . All vaccines, all documents. Very beautiful. Very friendly. He is looking for his family forever.
Replies
Views
Victoria2502
V
olgakh2002
We have beautiful F1 Savannah girl available. She is very sweet baby girl litter box trained, vaccinated etc. Please contact me via phone...
Replies
Views
olgakh2002
olgakh2002
You are currently viewing the Savannah Forum. Click to visit our most recent posts or return to the pet classifieds homepage.
Find Savannah cats and kittens for sale and adoption. Buy, sell, adopt and advertise Savannahs.