Pit Bull Mix

A
Pit/rott puppies for sale! $350 coming with first shots and dewormer. Down deposits on the...
    Alicia.zantow
Replies
Views
Alicia.zantow
A
G
A Doberman pinscher mixed with Pitbull, mastiff, and boxer mix puppies. This is an ad ahead of...
    Gianna
Replies
Views
Gianna
G
J
This is Nyla. She is 7 months old, house train and listens to basic commands. She is very...
    Jarmorg27
Replies
Views
Jarmorg27
J
H
10 Week Old Aussie Shepherd/ Pit Bull Mix
    Hughesgoddess
Replies
Views
Hughesgoddess
H
S
Hello i have 4 puppies available born on 12-13-19 have 2 males and 2 females have pictures on...
    Stevek77
Replies
Views
Kevin31686
K
L
Beautiful Brindle to good home Name - Nugget Age - 5 Breed - Pitbull/Boxer Friendly with kids...
    LoganKurtz
Replies
Views
LoganKurtz
L
N
7 Puppies Available Born Jan 1 2020 Mom is a Sheppard Dad is pit mix Asking $200 Text- 214-385-6847
    Nesi_nene
Replies
Views
Nesi_nene
N
H
Mixed puppy 15 weeks love kids and other pets very friendly must let go need extra cash. Located...
    Hughesgoddess
Replies
Views
Hughesgoddess
H
V
I have a Husky/red nose pitbull puppy for sale. I am located in Compton, California. The dog was...
    Vito4444
Replies
Views
Vito4444
V
N
300 or best offer! She is very loving and friendly! She has a pooping problem i can no longer...
    Natalieemm
Replies
Views
Natalieemm
N
W
7wk old gorgeous pups. Dewormed and shots available upon purchase. Shiny coats very adorable...
    Willmaticiii
Replies
Views
Willmaticiii
W
M
Pitbull Lab Mix Puppy for sale looking for a good home. He’s currently 6 weeks old and will not...
    madillopez
Replies
Views
madillopez
M
I
I have 3 female puppies available! Their dad is an American Staffordshire Terrier and American...
    Itss.maritza14
Replies
Views
Misty1318
M
S
Both are updated on shots and dewormed. One is black and brown merle and the other full black...
    SilverW0lf
Replies
Views
chelseadjango
C
A
We have 5 4 month old puppies for sale. We have taken them to their first vet visit and had...
    Averoin
Replies
Views
Averoin
A
J
Need to rehome 7 Pit Bull mix puppies, ASAP!! Can not afford to care for them. Free to good home
    jlinn123
Replies
Views
jlinn123
J
W
Sweet Moana Needs a Home Moana is a honey and white colored, approx. 70 pound, 3 year old...
    Wandrkae
Replies
Views
Wandrkae
W
Y
Mom is Full red nose pitbull and dad Yugaslavian Rottweiler. Beautiful big babies.Will be ready...
    Yvonnej
Replies
Views
Yvonnej
Y
A
I have a nine month old Pit Bull mix puppy that I'm giving away for free. He was born in March...
    Anu
Replies
Views
KNotaro
K
A
American Pitbull Terrier/ Apple Head Chihuahua Mix pups for sale, There very sweet and kind, Vet...
    Angel Barba
Replies
Views
Angel Barba
A
You are currently viewing the Pit Bull Mix Forum. Click to visit our most recent posts or return to the pet classifieds homepage.
Find Pit Bull Mix dogs and puppies for sale and adoption. Buy, sell, adopt and advertise Pit Bull Mixes.

Search