Search

Pekingese

Pekingese for sale ads.

R
  • Rodcristobal
· Boy looking for home. I am located in San... San Diego, California - CA 92113 · Price: $700
Replies
Views
Rodcristobal
R
L
  • LYNNE'S PEKINGESE
· This puppy is 9 weeks old. It was born in July... Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania - PA 15725
Replies
Views
LYNNE'S PEKINGESE
L
A
  • awhite630
· I am selling my 2 month old female Pekingese... Old Forge, Pennsylvania - PA 18518 · Price: 4000
Replies
Views
awhite630
A
D
  • df9030
· I have Pekapoo puppies to sale. They have been... Barwick, Kentucky - KY 41339 · Price: $400
Replies
Views
df9030
D
L
  • Lynn3
· 3 male wormed, UTD. very small, well... Nixon, Texas - TX 78140 · Price: $150
Replies
Views
Lynn3
L
G
  • GNGGNGGN
· Moved and can't keep dog. Don't want to give... Las Vegas, Nevada - NV · Price: Free to Good Home
Replies
Views
GNGGNGGN
G
V
  • Ver
· Wonderful Black and Tan little poodle/ shih... Hayward, California - CA · Price: $500
Replies
Views
Ver
V

Pekingese for Sale & Adoption

Pekingese are definitely on the small side, but their personailties make up for that. These dogs are confident and bold and have lots of character. The Pekingese adores spending time with his or her family and has got an affectionate and playful attitude to go along with that. Originally bred in China, these dogs are rather ancient. They were first bred for royalty as companion animals. That royalty treasured these cute little dogs very much. To describe the appearance of a Pekingese; they're small, have pushed in faces, have very short legs, and have got long hair that requires regular grooming. This dog is great around kids and families and doesn't require a lot of exercise, which makes it ideal for those who choose to live in cities.

Find Pekingese puppies for sale near me. Search our free Pekingese dog classifieds ads by owner. Find Pekingese wanted, to adopt, and better than Craigslist.
Click Here To Start Advertising Your For Sale Ads
Back