Mixed Breed

Mixed Breed for sale and adoption ads.

R
2 females, 4 males. They will be excellent all around dogs. The female is @ 35# Border Collie, a great watch dog, herder, and family dog. The...
    Ricknat
Replies
Views
Housetana
H
T
Puppy DOB 3/3/2020 Puppy is chipped (breeders vet did it as a requirement for purchase but I have not registered it). Puppy was purchased as a...
    Tincaster
Replies
Views
Tincaster
T
J
7 month old Husky/Golden Retriever mix for sale. He is very sweet and knows basic commands he is potty trained and comes with papers, he also...
    Juliaperlinger
Replies
Views
Juliaperlinger
J
J
Jack A Poos ,Jack Russell Maltese poodle . Soft adorable 3 Male pups .Soon be ready to be rehomed.Will have their vet check up deformed and shots...
    Jack A poos
Replies
Views
janerp29
J
B
Beautiful, Loving, Black Schnauzer Poodle Mix (Schnoodle) I have a beautiful black Schnauzer-Poodle mix for sell. Her name is Bella Black and...
    Bellablack
Replies
Views
Lsmith38109
L
R
Daniff puppies for sale!!! Litter of 8, we currently have 6 puppies available 3 girls (teal,yellow,red) and 3 boys (orange,white,green). Puppies...
    rileyaustin36
Replies
Views
cbudd
C
S
Blue eyed Ausky
    Sandals91
Replies
Views
Cgkten
C
M
I have three 6 week old puppies looking for new homes. I have two boys one girl. All puppies are healthy and playful. I’m asking for 500 but price...
    Moneybxby
Replies
Views
Alexjimenezz
A
L
3 mixed breed female pups free to good home. Have had vet visit and inoculations. 7 weeks old. Breeds are Chihuahua, Jack Russell and Shitzu. Vet...
    Liz Hoff
Replies
Views
Liz Hoff
L
F
MIXED aussie pups expecting arrival may 5th. Mother is a mixed aussie we believe she has great pyrenees mixed in but not sure. Father is a...
    Farmmom*3
Replies
Views
Farmmom*3
F
C
3 Male ($400) 3 Female ($450) Rottweiler/Doberman puppies DOB 11/24/19 , They have been dewormed 3 times, have 1st vaccinations and health...
    Conni
Replies
Views
Castilloa
C
C
Male Chug Puppy - 10 weeks I have a cute little chug puppy for sale. I live in a dorm so I can’t take care of him anymore. He comes with a bed...
    Chugmom11
Replies
Views
Jenifer H
J
B
Husky German Shepherd mix puppies for sale! Will be born this week. Contact me for more information.
    BBurg
Replies
Views
BBurg
B
C
I have Chihuahua Jack Russell mix puppies for sale. I am located in Middletown, Ohio. I am asking $100 for each puppy. The dogs were born in...
    Coleman
Replies
Views
Ladawn.darity
L
A
German Shepherd/Golden Retriever puppies. I have 8 super sweet puppies, 6 females and 2 males. They have had their first shots and have been...
    Ashley Ralston
Replies
Views
alivingood
A
Buster Serious Inquires Only *Male *Unknown Mix Breed *20- 30 Pounds Max as an Adult *About 4 months old April 2nd 2020 *Neutered *1 Year Rabies...
Replies
Views
T
Rina is 10 weeks old mixed breed, very playful energetic and loves to be around people and other dogs. I'm unfortunately unable to keep her where...
    Trulyblessed
Replies
Views
carab
C
S
American Staffordshire and border collie mix puppies three female free to good homes.
    Steveway
Replies
Views
carab
C
B
Black labrabull Female Puppy 3 months birthday in December Got the dog from a friend but i have babies and no room for her. Hoping to find home...
    Breanna98
Replies
Views
Breanna98
B
G
These puppies are not born yet. We came home last night to see our dogs mating. It is not official if she is pregnant yet but there is a high...
    Gianna
Replies
Views
Gianna
G
Just because these mixed breed dogs aren't listed in the pure breed or designer breed dog categories, it doesn't mean that you won't be buying or adopting an incredible animal. Sometimes, cross breed dogs are born with super personalities. You oftentimes get the best of both worlds with dogs like these. Just ask anyone who's owned one. They'll surely tell you stories about how great their puppy was and about how much they loved him or her. When browsing for your next dog, be sure to carefully browse through all of the listings. There's a treasure trove of information buried in these pages. We've got all sorts of listings for all sorts of mixes and breeds. Some are rather unique. From Siberian Husky/Golden Retriever mixes to Chihuahua/Jack Russell/Shih Tzu mixes to Boxer/Lab/Mastiff mixes, you never know what you're going to get. It's sure worth looking through the ads though. Our advice is to locate an advertisement that appears interesting and then study the breeds that are contained in the mix. If you like what you see, go ahead and contact the seller to gather more information. Good luck to you!
Page: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8