Call or text me for details. Here in Texas. 4698817629
    JoeF
Replies
Views
JoeF
J
E
Wisconsin Goldador Puppies
They will be ready to go on March 29th. They will be dewormed and have their first distemper...
    Ewing92
Replies
Views
Ewing92
E
H
We have a 3 year old lab/blue heeler mix. She is 35 lbs very healthy and she is fixed. She has...
    hcollene1981
Replies
Views
hcollene1981
H
A
I have three lab/pit mix puppies three weeks old, looking for a forever loving home, with a...
    Auggie Doggie
Replies
Views
Auggie Doggie
A
T
I have 6 puppies around 10 weeks old. I'm finding it hard to find a rescue to take them. They...
    Terrie Hodorowski
Replies
Views
britlayton0404
B
K
Labrador Retriever/ Australian Shepherd Puppies ready for forever home! Sherwood, Oio.
    kschooley03
Replies
Views
kschooley03
K
I
Found 3 female lab mix puppies abandoned on a back road, sister was run down, 3 left, found 2...
    Isabella00023
Replies
Views
Isabella00023
I
K
We have a seven month old Labrador retriever in Queensland mix puppy. Free to good home must...
    klaurie
Replies
Views
klaurie
K
A
I have a lab mix, im not sure what all he is mixed with... but he is a great dog the only...
    Amiller1994
Replies
Views
Amiller1994
A
P
My bro left this dog and I am about to be moving so I am not able to care for her. She is House...
    Prothean2018
Replies
Views
Prothean2018
P
A
I have a sweet 4 year old lab mix named Mona. Shes sweet and has nothing wrong with her my other...
    Abiklo13
Replies
Views
Abiklo13
A
M
She is 10 weeks old. She is trained on a pad and almost outside. Super sweet
    Mckenziehorn
Replies
Views
Mckenziehorn
M
G
Born December 17, Border Collie and Black Labrador Mix Puppies for sale. Both Males and Females
    GreenAcres
Replies
Views
GreenAcres
G
G
Year Old Labrador Retriever white with black spots Cambridge, Minnesota He is a year old lab...
    Gwinberg_2001
Replies
Views
Gwinberg_2001
G
K
Young female Lab mix. She is house broken and spayed. She a great with kids of all ages and...
    Kient1296
Replies
Views
Kient1296
K
J
9 puppies born December 8th 7 chocolate/brown (3 female, 4 male) 2 yellow (1 female, 1 male)...
    jogabonito
Replies
Views
jogabonito
J
K
Hello! Our dog had puppies and we are looking to rehome them! There is a total of 7 puppies but...
    Kaycramer
Replies
Views
Kaycramer
K
M
Trying to find a home for an awesome 6 month old Lab Mix. He is crate trained, potty...
    MRS
Replies
Views
MRS
M
B
Hello, I have two dogs I need to rehome as soon as possible. We had a premature baby and found...
    brock2019
Replies
Views
brock2019
B
V
Responds to "Rocky" Fully vaccinated Very healthy Loves to play Potty trained Can sit and fetch...
    VillarrealFamily
Replies
Views
VillarrealFamily
V
Find Lab Mix dogs and puppies for sale and adoption. Buy, sell, adopt and advertise Lab Mixes.

Search