In Search of

In Search of for sale and adoption ads.

Looking for min pin no older then 8 weeks. I would like this puppy to be a female. I am willing to pay $300 for her. I am located in Savannah...
Replies
Views
I’m looking for a female jack Russell puppy in Ohio. I would like her to be 11 weeks or less. I would like pictures. I will buy them for as much...
Replies
Views
I live in New Haven, Connecticut. Looking for blue or red Pitbull puppies if anyone has some available. Please let me know by contacting me. Thanks.
Replies
Views
Several months ago, my mom had to get open heart surgery. For the longest time, she has wanted a teacup Chihuahua. It took a while to recover but...
Replies
Views
Looking for Pyrenees Lab mix. Will cohabit with our goats, cat, and Lab/Shepard. Thanks, Bruce 919 357-7888
Replies
Views
I'm looking for a young or adult (not a puppy nor a senior), male, long leg (not a shorty), handsome JRT as a playmate for my newly adopted...
Replies
Views
I am in search of a female Pug puppy. I am located in Victorville, California. Please contact me if you can help or if you know of a dog for...
Replies
Views
In search of a Maltese or Maltese mix puppy for sale!
Replies
Views
I’m looking for a Chihuahua puppy. Anyone? Thank you.
Replies
Views
I'm Anthony and I'm cool and I have a job and looking for a free pit bull puppy or free pit bull mix, my dog Budweiser died last year and I miss...
Replies
Views
hi im looking for a dog or puppy good with kids and other dogs. Has to be cheap and near columbiana county in ohio.
Replies
Views
Hello, we have two pugs now and love the breed They are the best dogs we have had and want to add another baby girl to our family and make a real...
Replies
Views
Searching for 2 reasonably priced Can Corso and Neapolitan mastiffs Hello, I am looking for two puppies Can Corso or Neapolitan mastiff that...
Replies
Views
ISO female corso puppy or young adult, prefer fawn or brindle colors. Located in wyoming but location doesnt matter, as long as it's in the u.s...
Replies
Views
I am looking for a male havapoo puppy. Pet only. Tks. [email protected] near or in Kentucky
Replies
Views
I'm looking to buy a Pomeranian that looks as similar as possible to the photos attached.
Replies
Views
I am searching for a registered full blooded female Basset for breeding with my 14 month old Basset who has no papers but is full blooded with...
Replies
Views
Looking for 1-2 Year Old Toy Poodle, 6-8 4oz Pounds My last toy passed away 9/7 . I'm looking for a next companion toy poodle. Will forward...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I am looking for a teacup poodle. I was hoping to find one close enough to me that I do not have to ship it. If you know of any near...
Replies
Views
Looking for a Jack Russell Terrier puppy in South Dakota. Please contact me if you have one for sale.
Replies
Views
Looking for yorkiepoo puppies. If you have one for sale, please contact me at your earliest convenience. Thank you. I live in West Memphis, Arkansas.
Replies
Views
Hi there! My name is Christy and I am a 32 year old veteran with PTSD/MST and am in need of a medium-large breed dog (30-70 pounds in adulthood)...
Replies
Views
You're most likely here for one of one of two reasons. You may be selling or looking to adopt out a dog or puppy that you have or you're looking for a dog or puppy to buy or adopt. If your reason is the latter, you're in exactly the right place. If you're in search of your next best friend, please go ahead and post an advertisement indicating that. When you do so, be sure to include your geographic location, what you're willing to spend or if you'd like this pup for free, what breed you're interested in or if you'd be willing to take on a mix, and anything else you think would be important to someone who may be able to help you. If you're a seller and you see an ad that was posted by someone who is in search of the type of dog or puppy that you're looking to either sell or adopt out, please feel free to reply to their post to inform them of your situation. After that, you can go back and forth with one another to gather more details.