In Search of

In Search of for sale and adoption ads.

Looking for kittens (that have been seen by a vet and have proof) in the Boston, Massachusetts area. I am located in Watertown. Please contact me...
Replies
Views
Do you have a male kitten for adoption? Are you located in or around Maryland? I am looking to adopt a male, so please contact me. I am located in...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My name is Laurie, I'm 63 years old and looking for a kitten. I have owned cats my whole life. At one time I owned 8! They have all...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for a female kitten with a white face. It will be spoiled rotten and rule the house. I don't have any pets and would love one to...
Replies
Views
NEW HAMPSHIRE, MA, ME, VT Hello, I'm looking for a kitten to fill a hole in my heart. My Vicki-Lynn died of old age in October 2019. I have a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a new love. I lost my Vicki-Lynn in October. I'm ready to love again. Purr-fur-a-baby female, short hair with a white face...
Replies
Views
Hay my name is terrie keever I'm 62 and live in high point nc..I am looking for a calico kitten and her brother so to speak...to buy or adopt I am...
Replies
Views
Hello! We are looking for a kitten, willing to take in two if bonded. We have a black lab pup who just turned one yesterday and I know he would...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for a kitten for my family in the Baltimore area. If anyone has a kitten doesn't matter on gender or breed it is. I'll be glad to...
Replies
Views
Hi, my name is Jessica, and my baby, Sage (my manx cat of 15 years) passed away last weekend. I am hoping to find a new smart, and fun...
Replies
Views
Looking for two male kittens that are brothers that are affordable and fixed, tested, vaccinated. We miss our pets. Our dog and cat grew old...
Replies
Views
Are you looking for a cat or kitten to buy or adopt and you'd like to post an ad indicating such? If so, this is where you belong. Please go ahead and post your want ad here. In your advertisement, please indicate that you're looking for either a cat or kitten, if you're willing to pay for him or her or if you'd like him or her for free, and where you're located (include both city and state). If you are willing to pay, what is your maximum price? Also, what type of cat or kitten are you in search of? A pure breed or something more along the lines of a mix, such as a Domestic Shorthair. Basically, give as much information as you can think of and then post your listing. Sellers oftentimes browse through these types of ads when they post their own. If they see someone who is searching for the breed or type of cat or kitten that you're looking for, they can contact you directly. Good luck!