Search

Highland Lynx

Highland Lynx for sale ads.

JuliaElhaj
  • JuliaElhaj
· 4 female and 1 male Hyland Lynx pure bred... Irvine, California - CA 92620 · Price: $1000
Replies
Views
JuliaElhaj
JuliaElhaj
M
  • Mypetssosweet
· I have two male highlanders sbt code available... Arlington, Kentucky - KY 42021 · Price: $1000
Replies
Views
Mypetssosweet
M
Faithful_felineExotics
  • Faithful_felineExotics
· Calling all exotic cat lovers! I have a very... Kingman, Arizona - AZ 86402 · Price: $800
Replies
Views
Faithful_felineExotics
Faithful_felineExotics
C
  • crittersone
· I have a gorgeous litter of Highland Lynx... Absarokee, Montana - MT 59001 · Price: 800
Replies
Views
crittersone
C
mki1965
  • mki1965
· -Brown Tabby male (blue collar): Poly, slight... Harrisburg, Pennsylvania - PA 17055 · Price: $695
Replies
Views
mki1965
mki1965
Polydactyldaddy
  • Polydactyldaddy
· Male snow leopard Polydactyl (24 claws) No... Chesapeake, Virginia - VA 23320 · Price: 900-1200
Replies
Views
Polydactyldaddy
Polydactyldaddy
Polydactyldaddy
  • Polydactyldaddy
· I have two beautiful Highland Lynx kittens... Chesapeake, Virginia - VA 23320 · Price: 900-1200
Replies
Views
Polydactyldaddy
Polydactyldaddy
mki1965
  • mki1965
· Clover the Highland Lynx is spayed... Harrisburg, Pennsylvania - PA · Price: $300.00
Replies
Views
mki1965
mki1965
H
  • hambonne
· Hi I have a litter due Jan 16th 2020 and... Milford, New Hampshire - NH · Price: 700 to 1000
Replies
Views
hambonne
H
H
  • hambonne
· Highland Lynx Kittens for Sale Born Aug 1st... Milford, New Hampshire - NH · Price: 700.00
Replies
Views
hambonne
H
Hissinglynxcattery
  • Hissinglynxcattery
· These Beautiful Exotic Highland Lynx Kitten... Jasper, Georgia - GA · Price: $650.00
Replies
Views
Hissinglynxcattery
Hissinglynxcattery
D
  • developer535
· Beautiful and rare highland lynx kittens, male... Clearwater, Florida - FL
Replies
Views
developer535
D
E
  • Empire State Lynx
· Highlander (curly coat) Mohave Bob Male Kitten... Apalachin, New York - NY · Price: 850.00
Replies
Views
Empire State Lynx
E
H
  • hambonne
· Highland Lynx kittens due to be born the first... Milford, New Hampshire - NH
Replies
Views
hambonne
H

Highland Lynx for Sale & Adoption

The Highland Lynx goes by a few different names. Besides the one just mentioned, some folks call this cat the Highlander or the Highlander Shorthair. No matter the name, this cat is a cross between the Desert Lynx and the Jungle Curl. This mix offers the distinctive curled ears of the Jungle Curl to the Desert Lynx as well as the short tail and spots on the fur to the resulting cross breed. This breed of cat sort of looks like a smaller version of the bobcat. It's got an angled forehead, a flat muzzle, and a relatively flat nose. The eyes of this mix are spread wider apart than most other breeds and their ears have got the slight curl at the ends, as mentioned above. Some of these mixes even have polydactyl paws, which are a favorite in certain circles. As far as health goes, these cats don't have any issues that stand out. They do enjoy the water though and may even swim from time to time. When looking at this breed, you'll notice that it's much more muscular than others. The males are also somewhat larger than other breeds, topping out at approximately 20 pounds. Overall, this is a very friendly cat that gets along well with humans. It's playful, loving, companionable, energectic, and sure of him or herself.

Find Highland Lynx kittens for sale near me. Search our free Highland Lynx cat classifieds ads by owner. Find Highland Lynx wanted, to adopt, and better than Craigslist.
Click Here To Start Advertising Your For Sale Ads
Back