Hamsters

Hamsters for sale and adoption ads.

K
These guys are one month old! Tame and friendly! Asking 10$ each. Males and females available. Female in agouti only. Males in gray and agouti available.
  • Kendralee
  • · Danville, California - CA 94526
Replies
Views
Kendralee
K
G
They're cute and adorable. There are a few colors available; grey and white. These hamsters are for sale in the Penang area only.
  • GraceChewXR
  • · George town, Other 11500
Replies
Views
GraceChewXR
G
A
I am moving out of state and will not be able to bring my beloved hamster with me. Starla is so sweet and so cute. She's a great little companion and loves to explore. She comes with a cage, fresh...
  • allisonhovey
  • · Provo, Utah - UT 84606
Replies
Views
allisonhovey
A
T
Hello! I am selling my robo hamster, her cage, and the rest of her food and bedding. I’ve had her for about a month but I am getting too busy with college . MUST BE A GOOD HOME!
  • taylorm
  • · college station, Texas - TX 77840
Replies
Views
taylorm
T
J
Comes with tank and assorted toys. needs a good home. Very sweet and loves to be held. Dormont/Mt. Lebanon area of Pittsburgh.
  • Jazzboy81
  • · Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania - PA 15216
Replies
Views
Jazzboy81
J
S
She is a Winter-White & Sapphire Dwarf Hamster mix. (Only 4 Months Old!) The PERFECT PET & or GIFT!🎁 Hamster 🐹 Home *included* with everything she needs! (Water-bottle, Wheel, Bedding, Hideout...
  • SillyRabbit
  • · Dublin, Ohio - OH 43016
Replies
Views
SillyRabbit
S
A
Budders has kept me company this past year but I'm moving to a new town and sadly cant take him with me. He's a male syrian about 6 inches big and a bit shy, but after you get to know him hes...
  • Alastorm
  • · Union, Michigan - MI 49130
Replies
Views
Alastorm
A
JBKMC
We will have 6 baby Syrian hamsters (teddy bear) available on March 12th. They will be 4 weeks old at that time. We're searching for their new homes now if you want to reserve one! They will be...
  • JBKMC
  • · Ballard (Seattle), Washington - WA 98117
Replies
Views
JBKMC
JBKMC
V
One male three females. $ 20.00 each 2 months old. Very active and sweet. These hamsters were born in December of 2020. There are both males and females. I am asking $20 for each one. I am located...
  • Vince32363
  • · Jasper, Georgia - GA 30143
Replies
Views
Vince32363
V
S
Robo Dwarf Hamster ! $15 She is healthy and has nothing wrong with her. She is very shy and very fast. Please do not let her at open places or she will run away. Shes very fragile and very soft...
  • stephan6e
  • · Las Vegas, Nevada - NV 89115
Replies
Views
stephan6e
S
xlonastar
My male teddy bear hamster is looking for a new home! Includes: -diy cage -food -two small bowls -toys -wheel -3 hide outs
  • xlonastar
  • · Peyton, Colorado - CO 80831
Replies
Views
xlonastar
xlonastar
K
I have syrian hamsters for sale. These hamsters are fully grown. They are over seven weeks old. I have three males and one female. They were born in November of 2020. I am asking $25 for each...
  • kkoveshamsters
  • · Vandalia, Ohio - OH 45377
Replies
Views
kkoveshamsters
K
S
This is hammy he’s a male Syrian hamster I got him in June 2020 from petland idk on how old he is exactly he’s skittish but he’s very sweet he will allow you to pick him up and hold him his...
  • Srbella211
  • · Manhattan, Illinois - IL 60442
Replies
Views
Srbella211
S
M
Includes the hamster, cage, water bottle, food bowl, wheel, ball, house, toys, food, treats, and bedding.
  • Mdegraw01
  • · Winters, California - CA
Replies
Views
Zachary griffith
Z
T
We are selling are Chinese dwarf hamster. Hes name is sqeekes We have had him for a year. Just don't have the time to get him out to play. Hes very energetic at night loves to run on hes wheel.he...
  • The4thmonth
  • · Lafayette, Indiana - IN
Replies
Views
Zachary griffith
Z
N
FREE MUST PICKUP 1 year old Syrian hamster who is very calm and domesticated. She has a cage that will be provided as well as her wheel and water bottle and hide. Unfortunately due to the virus...
  • natisaway
  • · Mattapoisett, Massachusetts - MA 02739
Replies
Views
Zachary griffith
Z
N
One golden female fancy hamster for sale near Birmingham, AL $30 OBO. Includes all habitats, accessories, and food currently available.
  • nick0728
  • · Birmingham, Alabama - AL 35023
Replies
Views
Zachary griffith
Z
D
Cute as can be, and very friendly. A few different colors to choose from. (Pics are not of the actual animals, but very close in appearance... these are longhair Syrian hamsters.) $15 adoption...
  • DNAgent
  • · New Orleans, Louisiana - LA 70118
Replies
Views
Zachary griffith
Z
W
Healthy Djungarian hamsters in a variety of colors and tame. I want to get $10 each. I have both male and females and they are not in the same cage.
  • Waynesritchey
  • · Lakewood, Washington - WA 98433
Replies
Views
Zachary griffith
Z
A
  • Poll
Hello, I have a 6 month old hamster, he is still a baby. He comes with his cage, toys, food, and other accessories he has. If interested please text me 301-723-1555
  • abybabie
  • · Greenbelt, Maryland - MD 20770
Replies
Views
abybabie
A
Hamsters are awesome pets for children. They're wonderful firs time pets for beginners because they're small, generally sociable, and they're playful and fun to be around. Some breeds are on the smaller side and average about two inches long, while others are much larger and average about seven inches long. No matter which breed you decide to purchase, you can expect a life span of approximately one and a half to three years, if cared for correctly.

If you're new to owning a Hamster, you'll be surprised at how much energy they have. It's said that they can run the equivalent of 20 miles per day in their exercise wheel. These little guys stay awake at night and tend to sleep during the day. They've actually got so much energy, it's critical to give them something in which to burn some of it up during the night. They'll definitely need a running wheel or an exercise ball.

Hamsters sport a variety of colors, from gold to brown, gray to white to black, and shades in between. No matter the color, your Hamster will likely have a white belly and a short tail. Like Guinea Pigs, Hamster's teeth continuously grow throughout their lives, so it's critical to give them chew toys and sticks on which to chew. This will keep their teeth from overgrowing.

When it comes to buying and selling both adult and baby Hamsters online, we have what you're looking for. This is a short list of different breeds you may find on our website for sale: Djungarian, Syrian, Golden, Winter White Dwarf, Roborovski Dwarf, Chinese, Campbell's Russian Dwarf, European, Grey Dwarf, Great Long-Tailed, Gansu, Chinese Striped, Cricetulus, Allocricetulus, Mesocricetus, and many more.

Find Hamsters for sale near me. Search our free Hamster classifieds ads by owner. Find Hamsters wanted, to adopt, and better than Craigslist.
Protect Yourself From Fraud & Scams - Sitemap