German Shepherd Mix

A
Puppy for sale, will be 1 y/o April 29, 2020. He’s a great dog but me and my husband don’t have...
    aphrodibri
Replies
Views
aphrodibri
A
A
Hello I’m looking to find a good home for my German Shepard Husky Mix. He will be two in April...
    Aziza
Replies
Views
Aziza
A
A
She’s 4 months and is mixed with Rottweiler. She is not potty trained or vaccinated. I can...
    Aguirregarcia
Replies
Views
Aguirregarcia
A
C
Hello! My name is Apache, I am 10months old and have all my shots (will give records). I am very...
    Chazidi0428
Replies
Views
Chazidi0428
C
B
I have a Intact male Black Shepard terrier mix. He is full of energy and needs the type of owner...
    Bk102015
Replies
Views
Bk102015
B
K
I can no longer afford to have her anymore 😢
    Kaylashilts
Replies
Views
Kaylashilts
K
R
Hello I'm rehoming a sweet and loving half husky shepherd named buddy. I'm helping a friend...
    Razzbear
Replies
Views
Razzbear
R
S
I have 4 pups ready to go. 3 boys and a girl. They are super cute cuddly and playful!! Please...
    sundberg100
Replies
Views
sundberg100
S
R
Beautiful white coat German Shepard/Husky Mix puppy, only 3 months old. Very energetic and...
    rosiemj
Replies
Views
rosiemj
R
A
Brown German shepherd terrier mix puppy with black markings for sale. Name: Shiloh Age: 12 weeks...
    Ashley Bryant
Replies
Views
Ashley Bryant
A
C
My fur baby Dakota needs to find a good loving forever home. Due to unfortunate circumstances, I...
    Cheybape93
Replies
Views
Cheybape93
C
L
I have a 3 year old female dog that is in need of a loving home. Her name is Cali, and she is a...
    Lauren Morgan
Replies
Views
Lauren Morgan
L
A
These babies will be ready on February 23rd if I posted the picture they are still available we...
    Ashley.obryant
Replies
Views
Ashley.obryant
A
G
Beautiful girl named Hennessy looking for a loving home
    giselle.v
Replies
Views
giselle.v
G
S
Dutch/German Shepard Mix! Male 1 year of age. Gorgeous dog, well behaved and well trained $850
    Shy
Replies
Views
Shy
S
P
They are Gerbanian a breed of Germain Shephard and Husky. They come with 1st vaccinations and de...
    Peaches 4659
Replies
Views
Peaches 4659
P
H
I have some German Shepherd and unknown mix puppies for sale. I'm asking $100 for them. I am...
    Hairy52
Replies
Views
Hairy52
H
C
8 weeks old. Mother is German Shepard/border collie, father is full blood Siberian Husky
    Cass23
Replies
Views
Cass23
C
T
Forever home for Zelda We have a 4 month old female german shepherd husky mix who is in need of...
    tifatekillya
Replies
Views
tifatekillya
T
D
First shots vet certificates. Born 11-22-2019 Great companions and protectors. Call or text...
    Desiray Hand
Replies
Views
Desiray Hand
D
Find German Shepherd Mix dogs and puppies for sale and adoption. Buy, sell, adopt and advertise German Shepherd Mixes.

Search