Search

Frogs

Frogs for sale ads.

B
  • B.Martin
· Four well stared Tomato Frog Tadpoles + Setup... Alpharetta, Georgia - GA 30005-4350 · Price: 175
Replies
Views
B.Martin
B
M
  • Meyia16
· I am rehoming my Pixie Frog I was told he was... Knoxville, Tennessee - TN 37921 · Price: 350.00
Replies
Views
Meyia16
M
K
  • Ksalas22
· 20 gal terrarium complete set up including 1... Torrance, California - CA · Price: $200.00
Replies
Views
Zachary griffith
Z
L
  • Lastrough
· We have powder blue and cobalt dart frogs to... Bourbonnais, Illinois - IL · Price: 5
Replies
Views
Zachary griffith
Z
B
  • BeckersG77
· Adult Female White's Tree Frog and... Columbia, Missouri - MO · Price: $75.00
Replies
Views
BeckersG77
B
R
  • RobertJ1
· Hello all, I have a 1.5 years old female... Grass Valley, California - CA · Price: Make an offer
Replies
Views
RobertJ1
R
T
  • teresarosekelly
· I am trying to find a new home for my pet tree... Greensboro, North Carolina - NC
Replies
Views
teresarosekelly
T
kcexotics
  • kcexotics
· Captive born and bred Poison Dart Frogs and... Butler, Pennsylvania - PA
Replies
Views
Derek64
D

Frogs for Sale & Adoption

If you're searching for a frog for your home terrarium, look no further. We've got many different types of frogs for sale online in our classifieds ads. We offer private sellers as well as breeders a venue on which to advertise their live frogs for sale on our website. Many of the frogs for sale are rather beautiful and can turn almost anyone into a lover of these amphibians.

Are you a parent of a young boy or girl? Frogs are excellent pets to start your child or children off with. These little critters are active in water, climb up on all sorts of things within their tanks and jump from object to object. They're a lot of fun to watch, not only for the beginner, but for the more experienced as well.

If you do decide you buy a frog as a pet, be sure to set up an appropriate habitat in which it can live. Live frogs and toads need both water and land in order to live healthy and happy lives. The water must be deep enough to swim in and to fully submerge themselves and the land must be large enough to completely rest on and to dry off. When it comes to the difference between frogs and toads, just remember that toads are generally larger than frogs are. Also, frogs need a lot more water in their habitat than toads do. Frogs need to swim while toads need water, but not nearly as much.

One final note on owning a frog or a toad as a pet: don't handle either of these amphibians very much. Because the skin of both these amphibians is highly sensitive, you wouldn't want anything that's unhealthy on your skin to transfer to the animal. Also, you don't want anything that's on the frog to transfer to your skin. These aren't pets that should be handled often, but if you have to, wear gloves or wash your hands before and after you do.

When it comes to buying and selling both adult and baby Frogs online, we have what you're looking for. This is a short list of different species you may find on our website: Poison Dart, Tree, Toads, Mantellas, Pac-man, South American Bird Poop, Fleischmann's Glass, Golden Tree, Tiger Leg Monkey Tree, Smooth Sided Toads, Painted Mantella, Bronze Mantella, and many more.

Find frogs for sale near me. Search our free frog classifieds ads by owner. Find frogs wanted, to adopt, and better than Craigslist.
Click Here To Start Advertising Your For Sale Ads
Back