Search

Miniature Pinscher for Sale in Dawsonville, Georgia

• Thread starter redssuperflo58
  • Start date

3K Total Thread Views | 4 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Keya · Posted: )

Browse More Miniature Pinschers / Min Pins

R

redssuperflo58

Reaction Score
Miniature Doberman puppies for sale. 2 weeks old. I am asking $300 for each one. Call 706-535-1139 if interested. I am located in Dawsonville, Georgia.

Breed
Miniature Pinscher
Date Born
Feb 29, 2020
Price
$300.00
City
Dawsonville
State
Georgia - GA
Zip Code
Last edited by a moderator:
Miniature Doberman puppies for sale. 2 weeks old. I am asking $300 for each one. Call 706-535-1139 if interested. I am located in Dawsonville, Georgia.
Hi, I had a Min Pin for 14 years. Absolutely loved her. Can you tell me the size of the mom and dad ? Is there anyway to send pictures? Also, purebred?
i tried calling, I received a message saying you weren’t accepting calls now. I’m interested in a female brown and tan MinPin. Would like to see the parents and know the size and weight of both. You may send me pictures at Katherinerobertson1955@yahoo.com

Do you still have puppies for sale?

Do you still have any puppies available?

Do I still have any min pin in black/tan

Click Here To Start Advertising Your For Sale Ads
Back