Loving Family in Search of Quaker Parrot

• Thread starter Bird_lover81
  • Start date

804 Total Thread Views | 2 Replies

Browse More Parrots

Bird_lover81

Bird_lover81

Reaction Score
We are very interested in adding a Quaker Parrot to our family ! We have been searching for quite some time. I have included some information about myself to help better determine if you feel your bird would be a good fit for our family.
I have one daughter that is 15 years old. She currently volunteers for a rescue/rehabilitation center in our area that homes wildlife, which includes parrots and birds of all types. We also help out with owl rehabilitation. She is an active member of the FFA (future farmers of America)
We live in Raleigh, NC. I am an only child and as my parents are aging we have moved in with them. They are extreme bird lovers! My mother’s mother raised them all of her life. All different types of parrots.
We do not in ANY way plan to breed any! This would strictly be a family pet. I think it would be great company for my parents as well. As they are here all the time. It would be an extremely rare occasion when at least one person wasn’t at home. We also have a neighbor that has owned parrots most of her life that has been begging to bird sit if ever needed it lol.
I hope I was able to answer some of your concerns and please feel free to ask as many as you would like.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely,
Andrea, Kaylee, grandma and grandpa ?

Breed
Parrot
City
Raleigh
State
North Carolina - NC
Zip Code
Last edited by a moderator:
Bird_lover81 said:
We are very interested in adding a Quaker Parrot to our family ! We have been searching for quite some time. I have included some information about myself to help better determine if you feel your bird would be a good fit for our family.
I have one daughter that is 15 years old. She currently volunteers for a rescue/rehabilitation center in our area that homes wildlife, which includes parrots and birds of all types. We also help out with owl rehabilitation. She is an active member of the FFA (future farmers of America)
We live in Raleigh, NC. I am an only child and as my parents are aging we have moved in with them. They are extreme bird lovers! My mother’s mother raised them all of her life. All different types of parrots.
We do not in ANY way plan to breed any! This would strictly be a family pet. I think it would be great company for my parents as well. As they are here all the time. It would be an extremely rare occasion when at least one person wasn’t at home. We also have a neighbor that has owned parrots most of her life that has been begging to bird sit if ever needed it lol.
I hope I was able to answer some of your concerns and please feel free to ask as many as you would like.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely,
Andrea, Kaylee, grandma and grandpa ?
Great ad I am actually willing to give my Quaker Parrot away to a good home only and your household situation sounds pretty close to mine. If you were willing to travel Kiwi could be yours.

MJG said:
Great ad I am actually willing to give my Quaker Parrot away to a good home only and your household situation sounds pretty close to mine. If you were willing to travel Kiwi could be yours.
I didn't realize this was from May 2020 ?