Jack Russell Terrier Puppies for Sale in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

• Thread starter boltsinkinc7
  • Start date

1K Total Thread Views | 2 Replies

Browse More Jack Russell Terriers

B

boltsinkinc7

Reaction Score
These beautiful rare merle gene Jack Russell puppies are currently 8 weeks old and ready to go to their forever homes. Only a few left. Lowering the price to $400 so the last few puppies can go quickly. Eating solid puppy food and starting to be housebroken. Purebred but not papered. They are very energetic and playful. Mother and Father are on site. They have been dewormed and are raised naturally on mother's milk. More pictures available on request. These dogs are of the working class and are highly intelligent. Puppies will be sold on a first come first serve basis. Please contact us if interested in giving one of these puppies a loving forever home.

tucker.jpg marley.jpg reba.jpg olivia.jpg

Breed
Jack Russell Terrier
Date Born
Aug 28, 2021
Price
City
Pittsburgh
State
Pennsylvania - PA
Zip Code
Hi! Are any pups still available?
Thanks!!
Lori

LFolan9125 said:
Hi! Are any pups still available?
Thanks!!
Lori
Good luck in getting an answer. I never got an answer from him. I went to Petland in Monroeville.
e