Congo African Grey Parrot

• Thread starter Birdsfield Aviary
  • Start date

418 Total Thread Views

Browse More Parrots

B

Birdsfield Aviary

Reaction Score
We are a proud member of the American Federation of Aviculture (AFA). We specialize in hand rearing many different species of birds. We are focused on providing excellent pets with the highest levels of customer satisfaction. With a wide variety of birds to choose from, we’re sure you’ll be happy to purchase a bird from us. All our birds are raised in a home environment. They’re all extraordinarily friendly, sociable, and affectionate pets. All our birds are DISEASE TESTED negative for Polyomavirus (PVD), Avian Borna virus (ABV), Proventricular Dilatation Disease (PDD), Psittacine Beak and Feather Disease (PBFD), and Chlamydia psittaci. This is extremely important when choosing a lifelong family member. We provide paperwork with every bird we sell. If you’re interested in our birds, feel free to contact us for more information. We’ll be glad to assist you. Feel free to look around our website.

ccc.jpg

Breed
Parrot
Price
$1500
City
Boydton
State
Virginia - VA
Zip Code