• Thread starter KFuss
  • Start date

104 Total Thread Views

Browse More English Bulldogs

K

KFuss

Reaction Score
Hello, my name is Bubbles.

Pupdate- A message from my foster family: After spending time with Bubbles there is no reason this sweet loving dog can't go to a family with children. She has done really well with the above toddler age children we've met while we have had her out and about working on getting to know her and teach her some manners. She is energetic and eager for attention. She doesn't realize she is 29 lbs and does jump up for attention. We are teaching her to not jump on people with the word "off". She is so eager that she's having some trouble with it but starting to figure it out. She has been around several dogs with no issues. 2 have growled and snapped at her with no response from her. I think with some work she would do well in a family setting. Take the time to meet her. We are willing to do a zoom meeting so you can see who she really is. She is truly PAWSOME! The Foster Family

I’ll be 2 years old on June 25 and am 29 lbs. I’m half English Bulldog and half French Bulldog. My foster family’s elderly neighbor picked me up off Craigslist when my family couldn’t keep me anymore. I’m sweet and very loving. I just don’t know my own weight and like to jump on people, scaring them. My foster family is working with me on teaching me “off” but I’m kind of a slow learner.

My foster family recently took me to PetVet at Tractor Supply to have my rabies vaccine done and I was one of the best behaved dogs there. When I first saw the little children I got excited and piddled a bit ( I do that when I get excited) then jumped on them scaring them a little but with work from my foster family pretty soon the kids were sitting on the floor with me on the laps. I definitely need to have that “off” reinforced. My foster family is working on my leash manners. I get excited and pull but am getting better.

I am crate trained, spayed, and I’m one of the best bedsnugglers there is.

My downside is that while some dogs I do great with some I do not. This is sadly the reason I’m not with my elderly owner now. I have a dog bite history. I have never offered to bite a human but I need a family who is experienced with my English side that can continue to bring out the best in me. I have a great doggy friend who I go outside with atm. I have a hard ball outside that I love to run and chase. My foster family says one of these days I’m going to go over it and face plant on the other side of it. I get it stuck in the yard so ask my foster family for help getting it again. It makes lots of noise when I let it slow down. It’s my favorite toy in the whole world and will go with me to my new home. The 12 year old even comes to get it for me. Sometimes I can get it on my own but not often.

While my foster family loves that I have a buddy here that I do well with, they think it best to have a family with children that have experience with English Bulldogs. They also think a home with no other type of pets would be ideal.

I do have a small deformity that will have to be kept an eye on and my new vet informed of. It causes me no real issue atm but could if not watched. My foster family will tell you about it when you message them about me. My elderly neighbor is asking $500 for me but might be willing to go lower to the perfect home for me. My foster family used to rescue, rehab, and re-home horses and dogs so I’m not worried about finding the right home. I know they will do their best to find the perfect home for me.

Bubbles2.jpg

Bubbles3.jpg

bubblesandpinky.jpg

Breed
English Bulldog
Date Born
Jun 25, 2022
Type
  1. Mix
Size
  1. Other
Color(s)